Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Got hella busy over here, but just picked up a 64gig haha, pics will be up very soon. Hopefully tomorrow

7 Likes

DLA4 (Kashmir x g13/hp)

Lotus Larry

39 Likes

Nice pics!

Do you know of any differences in effects between prayer tower sativa & indica? Unfortunately sativa version is no longer available so I had to settle for the indy. Really curious to know if there is a big difference but can’t find any info online.

9 Likes

Thank you! I really liked the prayer tower sativa! Unfortunately, I have not tried the indica, so I can not speak on it. I would have to think either version would be excellent in their respective ways. Best of luck with them! :v:

7 Likes

Those pics are coming lol, been stupid busy over here. They’re doing fine, they’re alive. As @Meesh stated I was overwatering, fixed that, but now the lower leaves are getting light green, stems and petioles are getting weaker (droopy) and overall growth has slowed. Sounds likes a N deficiency to me from what I’ve read. They were pretty green, a healthy looking green. What do y’all say?

It is the bottom leaves that appear are losing color to keep the top leaves their green color. And it’s pretty noticeable if you get a full plant view. Trying to give y’all a decent description since I’m not home to take pics. Going to take them out of that blurple light when I get home to really see. Still trying to get the hang of this organics thing but I’m going to get some EWC to topdress with and postpone their switch to flower so they can recover. Hope everybody is having a wonderful day today

7 Likes

Blueberry Hill - Definitely a fun one to grow. :slight_smile:

56 Likes

Beautiful finish, mate!

7 Likes

Looking good! I like those big ass calyxes on that plant. Very picturesque.

13 Likes

Bad ass. I love how the bud just continues all the way down and disappears in the bottom of the pic. What are the genetics on it? peace

8 Likes

Thank you Sir! Soil and genetics did it all. I just watched. :smile:

Many thanks! She was very photogenic - and easy to trim lol! :v:

Blueberry Hill is Dj Shorts Heirloom Blueberry mother and h&l’s Appalachia. I have no idea why I didn’t F2 this one. Positive vibes!

And I figured out how to put more than one reply in a post lol!

20 Likes

Beautiful :taco:,…pfffftt more characters yo

3 Likes

Anybody know of where @bodhi will be dropping his new seeds other than GLG?

5 Likes

headiegardens.com more characters

7 Likes

Ty sir. Appreciate response

3 Likes

How do you get a password?

3 Likes

Password is muffcabbage on Headies site for those interested

11 Likes

Also, you will need a personal pwd.

3 Likes

Hope I saved mine… I haven’t been able to play yet.

3 Likes

GLG and Headie will have new Bodhi drop soon! GLG tomorrow and Headie next week. My wallet is crying right now.

6 Likes

I gotta get them in my primary box… I’m not geting the emails anymore.

3 Likes