Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Oh I saw it anounced early on Instagram. Glg sending the email out tomorrow I believe.

2 Likes

The Supernatural Selections 011, Nigerian Space Probe, I would highly recommend. I was lucky enough to run the testers.

-GH

44 Likes

Looking great! What’s the flowering time on those? :v:

3 Likes

Nice big flowers! And, the easy trim model, too.Let us know how she smells and smokes when you get it dried.

6 Likes

These were done a while ago. Strong ass weed for sure. Smells were all over the place, one had a haze smell to it. I had to take them all down at 70 days do to space.

-GH

11 Likes

This will be the one! Wow thats thick! Also thinking of Mango Lotus.

5 Likes

…bottleheads feed such CRAP to their plants! :astonished: :tropical_drink:

:laughing: :v:

:evergreen_tree: shivering

11 Likes

This is a DLA4 (Kashmir 22 x g13/hp). I have five of these in flower right now, and this one looks totally different than the other four. I think this could be more of a Kashmir leaner? Can’t wait till Bodhi releases the Kashmir male crosses. :v:

32 Likes

Hola @PlantShepherd

The seregation of the leaf are different
a little
but it does look like Asad leaner

Bare

11 Likes

Hola Barefrog! ¿Como esta usted? (That’s all I got lol)

This makes me excited for more of the Kashmir crosses! Thank you for spreading the Asad genetics! Much respect! :pray:

8 Likes

Is Barefrog Spanish now? When did Quebec start that :yum::joy:.

8 Likes

Lol! It’s my day off, there may have been some cannabis involved before posting. :laughing:

5 Likes

wow, nice trichome photos. very mature, sticky, tasty looking flowers!
Too bad this isn’t “smellovision” …

6 Likes

I thought he was because he greets everyone in Spanish! Lol

5 Likes

Hey everyone. :laughing: WOO-HOO!! I just ordered my first Bodhi packs. I got Appalachian Super Skunk, and Mindfulness, but I can’t find any strain info for them. Have any of you ran either of those strains? If so, how long did they go, how much food do they like, etc? If not, where’s a good place to find information on Bodhi’s strains?

Thanks
C

13 Likes

Hey @Guitarzan Your going love Bodhi! Pics on Instagram @bohdiguide. I get lots of info from rollitup under the Bodhi thread. Like 2000 pages of info there. Most likely been run with reports there.

7 Likes

@Guitarzan good luck with those beans … just out of curiosity where did you get the Appalachian Super Skunk? I ordered it a few months back but unfortunately the package never made it. Wouldn’t mind copping another pack

5 Likes

Hey Sunvalley. Thanks man. I got that pack at JBC Seeds, (https://www.jbcseeds.com/bodhi/), but they’re already gone. This is the second drop within a month or 2 at JBC. Thank God for newsletters. :slight_smile: :upside_down:

Good luck on your quest.
C

8 Likes

I think headies got them in stock…or was it glg…one of them had it last week.

4 Likes

Glg has it now and doing a bogo sale on bodhis gear.

7 Likes