Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Yeah it a cpl I gotta get my hands on later … hopefully…lol

4 Likes

Nice and you get a free pack with that as well. Was sold out when I just placed my order.

15 Likes

I’m just stoked I finally got m hands on his mountain temple!

11 Likes

Good idea @Northern_Loki! Lots of folks are new to buying and could use a bit of help on the deals! Maybe some kind of wiki that could be edited? To be more on topic. Lots of killer info on the newer Bohdi stuff thank you and watching with admiration and respect!

7 Likes

I’ve added a wiki over here, see how it goes:

11 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Have been watching for this drop.

@MBVapester Did you get 2 freebies because you bought 4 packs?

6 Likes

I put this in the notes: Chem 91 skunk va x omg and lazy lightning
So I am hoping so.

7 Likes

I think it’s been posted already but for those wanting some info on the strains in the drop:

**Rainbow Serpent (dragonsoul x wookie 15) 9 weeks *cedar citrus patchouli gas earth snake skin onion * deep transformative balanced benevolent effect

Imperial Majesty (pure og x 88g13/hp ) kush earth hash gas * 9weeks irie warm deep euphoric heady**

Umeboshi (killer queen x wookie) black cherry red berries aqcaimedicinal herbs lavender 8-9 weeks terpped up balanced reality shifter***

Happy Trails (pure kush x lao muang sing x wookie) (9 - 10 weeks) pineapple spruce haze grape musk melon* earth* euphoric* happy* dreamy* calm* up**

Passionfruit Hashplant. (pure kush x lao muang sing x ghash) (9 - 10 weeks) tropical fruit salad agave nectar lemon headspina colodanail polish* big vigorous plants* balanced full spectrum high***

Master of Muppets (vintage master kush x wookie 15) sweet earthy spicelavender soapsangria*muppet feet * 8-9 weeks euphoric mindful melter

Snuggle Funk (vintage black domina x 88g13/hp). 280 9 weeks earth roasted nuts sour dough gas* sweet kush* culinary herbs… comforting inner massage night cap munchies*

Purple Mana (mana x purple unicornf3). 10-12 weeks soapy lemonskunky citrussweet candyclean laundrytequila up mindfull* good times* motivational* long lasting LIMITED*

Wonder Wookie (williams wonder x wookie) (9 weeks) pear lavender apricot guava citrus* balanced* resistant* heavenly aroma….**

Purple Soul (Pinesoul x Purple Unicorn f3) (9-10 weeks) pine tea tree citron purple gas 10 weeks. pressure drop inflatable joy helmet* dreamy* focused* artistic……**

Jager Hashplant (jager x 88G13HP). (9 weeks) orange juice star anise mullberry gym socks* dreamy* narcoticold school vibeLIMITED**

ss:

Supernatural Selections:

ss018 Laughing Lemon (lemon thai x omg) 9-11 weeks…. lemon and lemon up trippy social happy spears of old school hybrid delight*abundant*

Nierika:

Mexican Death Sativa (100 packs total) 11 packs per vendor $108 retail (charity release)

8 Likes

Thanks! First time ordering from JBC. That’s what I was hoping!

5 Likes

Got my snuggle funk and mothers hp.
I’m good.

5 Likes

Maybe willing to give em up for a preservation run to keep em alive and going if i can grab f2 at a later date

5 Likes

I was thinking of that snuggle funk too except for the munchies part.

4 Likes

Just wanted another Dom to go with my collection of them.
Unfortunately except for the sssc f2’s, I think its all the same mom for all of the rest.
Wonder if the tincture would still give the munchiez?

2 Likes

Yup that was my thinking as well. I’m still trying to drop in on the strainaholics thread but can’t break free. :pensive:

1 Like

I’m done now, im in on Tony’s deal, this joti thingy and this release.
I did a little bit with Sensi and that server fund.
Most ive procured for a longtime.

I also need cut throat affies thou.

5 Likes

I’m in on Tony too but stayed away from the JOTI as I knew once I saw it I couldn’t hold back. I made my order just before the group buy and did get the 4 I wanted. Just got to find room to pop them as I want to see that BC Diesel (PSE) like you do too.

2 Likes

That’s the OG spirit, man. :slight_smile: I have a couple of the “Forever OG” Kashmiri crosses I need to break out to run & preserve at some point. Here’s one:

The Purple Malawi x Kashmir was tossed in with the last round of testers I received. Probably going to be a 12-16wker, maybe more. A buddy of mine made a bunch of Pleiadian Love Nest F2 and I was thinking that would be a good one to preserve as well, unless there’s a PLN F1 pack floating around for preserving.

Dang, has it really been a year and a half since they last sent out testers, or did I miss out on a round or two in 2020? Thank god for testers! All this talk of new drops has me salivating, but I haven’t been able to buy any new seeds in several years due to being perennially broke. Congrats to those who can! :slight_smile:

No complaints here, though. My cup runeth over thanks to so many generous folks. While the ego always wants more, the heart & soul says to give thanks to @The_Lazy_Hippie for the next preservation donation, and then pay it forward!

Can’t wait to see how these turn out. Breedbay’s @dagga found this chunker in his:

30 Likes

I am a sucker for anything malawi and wizard related.

5 Likes

I also grabbed up a pack of Laughing Lemon. I guess those are rare. I might add a pack of the Williams Wonder cross. I’ve heard a lot about that old strain.

6 Likes

I know we’re not casting votes here or anything, but, uh, if we WERE voting…

6 Likes