Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

I need something for naps!
Black Triangle looks tasty, too.

7 Likes

Ortega x snowlotus has some phenos that are hardcore sleep meds.

13 Likes

Iā€™m sure. I donā€™t have the funds for a regular bodhi pack, ATM.

So Iā€™ll likely make ortega x ghash, medicine man x ghash, and (NLxAfghan) x ghash. Itā€™s not snow lotus, but I bet it will do the trick in one of those crosses and I already have packs of all those Mr. Nice varieties.

10 Likes

You want some Snow Lotus BX pollen?
-GH

12 Likes

Pretty good range of smells. About 3-4 out of the 6 have what Iā€™d guess is appalachia leaning smells, real stinky. 1 doesnā€™t really have too much of a smell yet. 2 smells very spicey, almost like pepper with some funk. 3 most chem/sour loud smell Iā€™ve had in veg/preflower, very pungent. 4 has a sweeter smell but when brushed up against turns more to the appy side. 5&6 both smell pretty identical, they have that sour chem smell, but 6 has something else I canā€™t put my finger on that makes it a little softer to the nose. I guess that would make that 5 out of 6 that have the appy stench lol

6 Likes

Iā€™ve looked around and cannot find a good answer. Whatā€™s in Prayer Tower Indica? Has anyone grown it? Does it have any sativa in it?

Iā€™m putting in my last BOGO Bodhi order on Great Lakes Genetics. Sale ends today at 1 EST.

4 Likes

Lemon thaiƗappyā€¦

6 Likes

Does anyone know if the same Hawaiin Sativa was used in both Bodhiā€™s Dragonsblood Hashplant and Eternal Sunshine? Also curious if anyone had run Eternal Sunshine or knows of an approximate flower time? Thanks!

5 Likes

Think I read somewhere (not sure but i was interested in eternal sunshine for a minute) some dude ran it to 15wks. Said it was citrusy sativa morning smoke, sounds nice to me

7 Likes

Thanks for the response! I was worried about the flowering time. I heard the Dragonsblood F2ā€™s were taking around 14 weeks. :v:

5 Likes

Anyone know anything about or grown ā€˜Dragon Fruitā€™ - it also says on the pack ; 2015 Holydays Sativa ( thatā€™s the spelling used.) .?
I think they were freebies, Not sure :thinking: !?
Any info appreciated :+1:.

Edit ;
@PlantShepherd i had two DBHP take only 10ish weeks til harvest, hope this helps mate :+1:.

Gaz

7 Likes

@MomOnTheRun has grown a version of DBHP. She may be able to comment.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t grown Bodhi Dragon Fruit but from what I remember reading it is Oldsogā€™s Super Silver Haze x Snow Lotus Sativa Dominant Plant Finishes 10 to 12 weeks.

8 Likes

Thanks for the info @50State, my last keeper was a SSH crossed with OG kush = Kaia Kushā€¦ , so Iā€™ll probably enjoy this one :point_up:t3:.
Gaz

7 Likes

Thank you sir! Do you know if that was from the original release, or the V2? :v:

2 Likes

The DBHP F1ā€™s took ~15 wks to finishā€¦seeds took ~13 wks to finishā€¦the F2ā€™s took ~14 wks to finish

I could have taken any of these at ~11wks though I personally like to have ~15-20% amber in my sativaā€™s otherwise they are too racy for me unless I plan to Cob them

Me neither though did the Super Silver Haze to compare to Super Lemon Haze being closely relatedā€¦didnā€™t like Super Silver Haze though loved Super Lemon Haze and is still 1 of my favorite lemon strains

Now yaā€™ll got me wondering about Dragon Fruit - I have seen it, got an interest for a bit though really need to try Snow Lotus before I spend any more money on seeds I really donā€™t need so let it go ā€¦perhaps iā€™ll do a 3 or 4 way comparison next winterā€¦so many strains, so little time :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Iā€™ve grown Dragon Fruit but it was over a year ago. It took somewhere between 11 and 13 weeks depending on the plant. I would take it past 11 weeks for sure. It was a great sativa but a little to racey for me. I like something that has more focus in a sativa. It had a lot of Haze smells in it. I still have a half a pack I think. I will be throwing some outside this spring.

9 Likes

TK is the one strain Id love to grow outdoors here.
Hard to find TK outside of California it seems.

4 Likes

That Black Triangle killed it outside this year for me. Never had the chance to grow TK but if it grows like BT Iā€™m in!

3 Likes

Motherā€™s Milk F2ā€™s

Beautiful plants. They grow like 55 gallon drum shape. Great large buds on the plants, like coke can sized tops.

36 Likes