Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Looks delicious that love triangle

8 Likes

Got a thin leaved, small plant of his Lav Jack. Very leafy but great smoke, old school sweet pine flavours. Got a half pack to do still.

7 Likes

@nube…how to you become a tester…that sounds awesome…

6 Likes

Anyone got any experience with big yielding Bodhi bits? I was just thinking the Wookie he crosses with quite a lot is pretty small/short and have never seen any tallish or big yielding plants. I’m supposing big yield is not really a trait he’s that bothered about.

4 Likes

I’ve heard of many larger yielding Bodhi strains.
Silver Mountain ( SSH x Appy ), Snow Wookie ( Wookie x Snow Lotus ), Blueberry Hashplant ( Blue Dream x 88G13HP ) have seen nice photos of larger yielding plants.

For me Goji OG, Space Monkey, and Secret Chief have all yielded well in 3-5 gallon cloth pots.

22 Likes

Waoooooow just fall in love now :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart: this is the best strain i have see for a long time
Goood work

6 Likes

Hey Fam…
RKU outdoors.

Space Monkey

This sm is just a beast in and out!!

And some SSDD…this is great outdoor grower also…lol plant not me😀

Much love! Josh

25 Likes

Dank Zappa

Deep Line Alchemy 3

42 Likes

Guava Hashplant

Uploading…
Uploading…
Uploading…

Uploading…

37 Likes

Jabbas Stash

Uploading…

45 Likes

Love Triangle

Pure Kush Suge x 88g13hp

44 Likes

Dread Bread x Sunshine Daydream

Forest Queen

Barefoot Doctor

54 Likes

@paintedfire420 Gaaaahd Daaaaaam stunning looking plants

20 Likes

Thanks Sunvalley. :slight_smile: I love Bodhi Seeds so I figured I should share my past Bodhi grows in here. Lots of fire hidden within those packs. I feel like I’m forgetting one or two.

16 Likes

You’re making me drool…loving them pics @paintedfire420.

6 Likes

Yeah agreed, and those sure do look like some fire. have quite a few Bodhi moms here too… Love growing his stuff… always quality. Only thing i see of yours ive grown has been the SSDD and Jabba… Have a really nice SSDD mom and a male thats been on ice the passed year which i’ll have a look at soon after ive done with my Bingo Pajama male. Lost my Jabba cut but thoroughly enjoyed it … keep the pics coming

7 Likes

Loving the dread bread x SsDd pics. Almost got that pack but wanted more wookie crosses. Hillbill over at riu talked up soul mate and his words got me started with space monkey. Next spring grab more SsDd xs.

6 Likes

What’s your ssdd pheno like outdoors @Sunvalley? Did you find a butter pheno or bbmuffin. Like @nube I think I just had the average but I like the smoke and get lots of thumbs up when share it. Took a bit in the jars and the flavor really evolved for me. Good smoke indoors and like how it is doing outside.

6 Likes

Thanks @Jjm :blush: I wish I had more pics of that one. I know there are some lurking somewhere but I can’t find em haha.

@Sunvalley omg Bingo Pajamas is my favorite name of his, it’s so funky. I always wanted to hand a bag of weed called Bingo Pajamas to someone and see the look on their face. :laughing: What’s the scoop on that one? What did you cross the BP male to?

I let my Jabba cuts go stupidly along with the Guava Hashplant. Found 2 keepers in each of those packs. After the test run I actually only popped half pack of the GuavaHP which gave me 2 keepers. Life lessons learned there. I’m NEVER doing that again. Those were the best few plants out of a few hundred seeds I hunted through over a few years. I convinced myself I needed more variety, which I do, and let them go thinking I should move onto something else. stupid stupid stupid me.

13 Likes

Hola Gang

I have a few Goji in flo and some
Goji x Mulluby Madness.

I also started 6 Kashmir x Big Lebowski
a few days ago all Bodhi strain

I am hunting for male in the Goji

Bare

21 Likes