Bodhi Plant Guide

Bodhi’s Time bender at 73 days.

Thinking it’s time to cut her down

50 Likes

Ive grown pinequeen x appalachia… it is great!

5 Likes

This Wolf Pack is chugging along in a one gallon.
It’s been touched with a little Cobra Lips male pollen.:grin::v::canada:

38 Likes

I grew a reworked version from a guy called sw@nk for bodhi…I only have a few pics on phone that I recovered recently…I remember taking a pic when the stretch finished…the haze stretch was indoor reasonable height wise…I would definitely top and Bush though…I only topped once and should have topped them 4 arms down again …early resin profiles show purple hues…exudes super resinous bud sites…I mean goo resins…it yielded very well and I’m sorry that I haven’t got further pics…its a daytime involvement genetic…it won’t sit you on couch mumbling and dribbling and talking bare nonsense but it will have you floating into a starry dreamy kinda feel good high…I didn’t get to pick this strain on different day windows but I think I took 8 weeks as had other bits waiting…take it past 9 or 10 conditions permitting and you have an accomplished stone with body to the high.i would say I hit a ssdd leaner if the high description is anything to go by…you may have a different version I don’t know but watch the resin move really early in flower…it kicks…sorry I couldn’t show more…regards rippleseeds

45 Likes

Two blue tara f2 females from the same batch. Cool to see the f2 variance on display!

45 Likes

Two Electric Hashplants in the front. They’re one day apart…looking different from one another. Directly behind them a is White Light Hashplant.

33 Likes

They must have fallen out of your mailbox into the pots! That’s the way to do it haha. :+1:

10 Likes

It is. It’s an excuse. Plants grown under LED’s don’t “need” 80+ degrees. It’s an excuse for,”Sorry our lights get so hot.”

11 Likes

Time bender day 78 harvest day

62 Likes

Dang that came out awesome! Will be curious to hear on the high - that one had a disassociative high in the description from my memory.

14 Likes

It sure did! That was the clincher that made me decide to grow it!

11 Likes

Dang @GreenBean1029 I’m going to have to change my handle :rofl:

5 Likes

Stinky Unicorn at day 54 of 12/12. Looks like about a week more to go. Smells like raisins that were in a bag, but got a little damp and the bag sealed and it was sitting in the sun for a day. Slight coffee like smell in the background.

51 Likes

Hey I was here first!! Haha welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hello OGs,

here is some Uplift.
The name is program.

Another pheno Uplift.

Another Pheno

And my fav DLA4.

75 Likes

Here is some Cherry Queen.

a bit too weak for my taste and not what you would expect from 2 afgahni parents.

72 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide

One from my Goji OG F2 keeper:

topped, a bit LST, full organic.

Best wishes

Bud

67 Likes

SSDD

71 Likes

Strain : Old soul #1 indoor
Method Smoked : Bong/ Joint

APPEARANCE

Smell- intense lemon pinesol you crack the jar and can smell it from across the house very loud hint of earth,pine and gasoline in there

TASTE-

The smell very much translates to the taste gets a blast of sweet lemon and pine hints of gas and earth in there as well

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) -

9-10 extremely smooth

BUZZ - this weed very much reminds me of good pot I use to get in the earlier to mid 2000s has a creeping effect that builds for about 30-40 minutes this one more sativa like very mind mellowing relaxing functional uplifting nice cerebral high that can get a bit heavier with larger consumption quantities but overall has a really pleasant high a great anytime smoke

GROWTH- stayed very squat short in veg but really vines out a bit like a og about 2x too 2.5x in stretching period grows long rail like buds this pheno stacks heavy very hardy growing plant pm and weather resistant for sure(more details to come in outdoor report)

Grown under hlg 600r 20 gallon 4th cycle

Profile : 70-30 sativa dom

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 6.5-7 not overly potent (might be stronger to some I have a very high tolerance)

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2-2.5 hours
Use : anytime day or night

Munchies?
Yes

59 Likes