Bodhi’s Good Medicine F2

I’m guessing 127 grams.

Edited: I decided I was probably way low.

4 Likes

Happy 4/20 Legs!! Just got home, making my rounds :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll toss a guess of 165g out there, that syrup looked delicious in those mason jars!

Also you’re in good company with accidently overwatering transplants (not that it helps haha sorry!). I did this recently and the only thing I could think to do at the time was clip a couple clones from the top which worked to save the genetics but RIP to the mama.

5 Likes

Hmm… Ill guess 100g

4 Likes

I am going to guess 175 grams haha.

4 Likes

I’m guessing 420 grams.
Thanks Legs, you the man. Maple syrup is to good to go on anything other then straight into my mouth. Much love

4 Likes

I’ll go with 186 grams.

4 Likes

oh boy, lots of players here, im gonna let this go until later tonight before i do the weigh in and declare a winner. its great to see yall!

10 Likes

Ah hell folks, I know I said I’d let this thing run until tonight but I just remembered that now and I’m already laying in bed, so feel free to add some guesses or tell you’re friends and we’ll wrap this thing up and pick a winner tomorrow. Hope y’all sleep well!

5 Likes

168 for the hell of it.

4 Likes

There he is! We were really just waiting for you to throw your hat in the ring @Slick1 we can wrap this shit up now :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I felt that may be the case so I graciously stepped in :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ok, I just realized we were playing for more than seeds.
I can NOT pass up an opportunity for this syrup!!! That is for damn sure!

So here’s what I suggest. If I win I take the syrup, and second closest gets the seeds? Ive taken my share and don’t want to take away anyone’s chances for the beans because of my gluttony.

If that is savvy for everyone I’d like to place my guess at 198grams please, thank you :pray:

4 Likes

Love me some Bodhi and some syrup!

333 grams

3 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @PhilCuisine @CrunchBerries @harveest @Rogue come in and take a guess for some good med and some good syrup :drooling_face:

6 Likes

like maple syrup or something?

that would be fucking rad to get.

i guess its at 250 grams

3 Likes

… grams!!!

Edit: I’m not in USA so nevermind. :smile:

2 Likes

Up on the wall

1 Like

That’s a weird way to spell Pink Floyd.

3 Likes

Ohhh haven’t queued up TheWall for while… good call!

2 Likes