Bodhi’s Good Medicine F2

River, we don’t do guides

6 Likes

Thats the good life alright!

6 Likes

Bruhhhhh! Good to see this thread light up again.

Sandwich. Bag. Tech!!! Fkn awesome bud.

Keep us posted on that shit. If you find a way to save space I’m all for it. I was walking my dog past a flower shop a few weeks ago and they were throwing out this rack of tall pots. The pots look like big gulp cups, maybe a bit smaller but they were sitting in this tray and there was two sets. So I snatch that shit up!! Take it home and it fits PERFECTLY in my 2x2. I can now do a 20 plant micro pheno hunt or breeding project with easy to access pots and trays. One man’s garbage is another man’s gold. Anyway, all this is to say that one day it kind of hit me that I would now need to take 30-40 cuts from a 20 plant pheno hunt! Fffffffffffff…. So ya, if you’ve got some space saving ideas I’m all ears brother!

And be careful with that chugging maple syrup and being nice to everyone stuff. You’re starting to look real Canadian over there :wink::joy:

8 Likes

Yea we could hang out :joy::joy::call_me_hand:t2:

@NorthNorthNugs im gonna need to see a photo of that setup Sounds awesome! I’ll stay live here with the results of the sandwich bag tech. As far as being called a Canuck is concerned, I’ll take it man, y’all are some good folks in my experience

6 Likes

Oh and @BeagleZ @CrunchBerries i live right next to a river that I’ve got great spots for bass dialed in, as long as you don’t mind watching me try to catch em with a fly rod we could definitely hang. River life is the best life

7 Likes

Morning fam, happy Sunday. Nothing major to report on the herb garden, but just wanted To share these San marzanos we got ripping in an earthbox on the patio

:heart::heart::heart::v:t2::grin::v:t2::heart::heart::heart:

20 Likes

Hola Legs

I also have a bunch of them
planted in 5gal pail

Good luck

Bare

6 Likes

Nice! I’ve varying results in terms of yields but I always look forward to the batch of tomato sauce I make from the homegrown tomatoes every year

6 Likes

Man today is a good day now!! After three weeks of cuttings sitting in a cup of water under 12/12 I finally got ONE plant to show sex and confirm female and I’m delighted that it’s one of the Pure Kush x Uzbekistani Hashplant, say hello to PKxUHP #1 the first confirmed lady of the bunch:

As soon as her cuts root she’ll be headed outside to live out the rest of her days under the big yellow light in the sky. Hopefully the other cuts follow suit shortly and I can start whittling down the bunch, the veg tent is a jungle scene! @Jinglepot your methods works buddy!

23 Likes

Well hello there sexy!!

4 Likes

Not only that, she’s rooting in the cup!

Can’t help but feel like I did a little bit of manifesting here, being that I had this grand idea about this variety. Now I just gotta hope that she does well in my environment, that the flower is good, and that I get a male too to collect a little bit of pollen from and pollinate a branch to have some more of these too look through. Jeez, when I lay it out like that I realize that we’re still in the starting blocks on this shit. Still stoked though!

14 Likes

Hahaha 3 weeks!? Stubborn girl! She looks stellar too! Nice work

5 Likes

for real man, all of the others are still not showing me anything, i keep my flower tent cooler so im wondering if that might be contributing, but i literally took cuts of everything and started rooting them just to be able to put them in soil and under 12/12 to get a look at the sex of everything, crazy its taken this long!

8 Likes

Happy Sunday fam :heart::heart::v:t2::v:t2:

Beautiful day here in the green mountains.

25 Likes

Nice spot you got out there man! :+1:

4 Likes

And to you as well :wink:
Enjoy that spot!!

6 Likes

Definitely fucking off on some chores I should be doing, but decided instead to fill up the kiddie pool for my daughter and kick back on the patio with a big chillum of some nice herb and relax

13 Likes

Started a fresh batch of labs today while prepping for dinner though and transplanted some cuts so I still feel accomplished for the day :joy::joy:

10 Likes

Nice! I’m dumping, amending and remixing the EarthBox as we speak

6 Likes

Nice, what’s that look like, I’ve all but decided that I’m swapping the 3xx3 flower tent for two EBs, curious what a reamend looks like when the time comes

5 Likes