Bodhi Sativa leaning varieties?

Hey All,

Currently running Silver Mountain and I am looking for a new Bodhi strain that is similar / sativa leaning. Looking for something that can be run indoors and won’t take 100 days to flower. I am not super knowledgeable of all the crosses so I thought I’d reach out for advice.

9 Likes

How was the smoke on the 14 week Silver Mountain? Silver Mountain is Super Silver Haze x Appy male and I’ve heard of some ladies going 10 plus weeks.

Bodhi has crossed his SSH female to Snow Lotus, Wookie, SSDD, 88G13HP. If you want the most sativa of the bunch go with the Snow Lotus cross or crosses.

The only SSH cross from Bodhi I’ve run so far is the Super Silver Yo Mama and that’s made with his Super Silver Haze male it was a 10 week plus strain too but was very rewarding.

Peace

6 Likes

Allo Steppin! I just happen to know 1 or 2 or 879398479 things…well we’ll stick with the 1 or 2, as the rest is probably as intelligible as the unibombers manifesto! If you’re shooting straight from a pack I would suggest the following (sorry in advance, i’m in love with the sound of my own voice!)

Mountain Temple has some pretty solid phenos you’d like, and it’s still available at the banks (a solid F2+ candidate)

Dread Bread you could check out, I believe it’s one of the collabs with Ace Seeds

You might like Silver Sunshine, sounds like it would be right up your alley… all of the above are still available at GreatLakes, SS and Dread Bread I’ve personally not grown, but they could offer you something to interest you…

Also if you’re sticking with the Bodhi theme, you could check out Doc D’s stuff, he likes his hazes and sats I hear :wink:

Out of curiosity, is there are particular growth trait or type of buzz you’re chasing as far as Sats/Hazes go?

9 Likes

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it. Does doc d use a lot of Bodhis strains to breed?

After years of mostly indica flowers I’m looking to head back to the sativa. Really liked the buzz, clear minded, energetic highs

7 Likes

Yessir, he’s got several crosses using some of Bodhis selected females, he’s in the Bodhi family, just has his own seed biz going he loves the head stuff for sure and he’s pretty active on Insta and other social media thingamajiggers, think Bodhi hunting Sat buzzes…Strayfox also in the Bodhi family, he’s the hardcore Indy buzz guy…both put out serious flame like B…

Lots of Snow Lotus crosses available as well, pretty good head buzzes there…only thing I hate about any of the above mentioned stuff…i suffer from lack of space :confused:

4 Likes

Also before I forget, there are a lot of F2s and beyond of Bodhi gear being made here on OG, lots of gems to be had all around there including Blue Tara (personal favorite)…good luck on your hunt!

5 Likes

I grew Dragon Fruit last year. OldSog Super Silver Haze cross. I loved the flavor because it reminded me of some stuff we got in the 90’s (exactly like really good 90’s Amsterdam Haze). Fruity Sandalwood is how I explain the flavor. The high is all Sativa in every seed I popped.

4 Likes

Grabbed a pack. Do you have any info you could pass along? Yields, flowering days… Thanks!

2 Likes

I had a few plants that went past 70 days flower but not by much. Was an easy plant to grow. I remember specifically I like the structure of dragon fruit. The phenotype I grew branches out nice for a scrog. It was one of the most sativa highs I have grown from Bodhi. Sometimes I like to blend a little tobacco (homegrown) in my joints. I never liked blending with Dragon Fruit with tobacco because it made the high too racy for me.

3 Likes

Thanks man :green_heart:. I appreciate the info.

3 Likes

Just curious… You run them indoors?

Yeah under cobs. Organic No-till.

1 Like