Bodhi Sativa Run - Kali Mist x Everything

7 Likes

At this point, the stem rub was amazing. There had always been a sort of spice/clove smell but as she got closer to finishing a butter and cinnamon aroma arrived.

4 Likes

Chop time

7 Likes

I initially hung the whole plant but bud rot is a big concern of mine so I cut off the colas to dry separately.

7 Likes

I’m sure I made the rookie mistake of chopping too early…

That’s pretty much it y’all.

If I were to grow her again, I’d watch a bit closer. She’s a very hungry girl. I was giving her twice as much food as my watermelon hash plant. I’m glad I topped her but I would LOVE to see her in her Christmas tree glory.

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

I was scared to throw myself into this project but with everything in life ya kinda just gotta do it or fake it until you make it. The Overgrow community is amazing and I’m so happy to have found it.

Cheers :beers:
HBMM

15 Likes

Looks like a really nice plant. Iv never had that before. Nice and chunky.

2 Likes

Nicely done! Grow and journal. Really appreciate you sharing and hope you post more grows

1 Like

What strain is “Everything”?

Nice grow, that terp profile sounds unique too!

1 Like

From my understanding it could be any of these males.

1 Like

yeah the newer ones I see around all look a bit chunky compared to the old one and havent heard any smoke reports to confirm it is the magical anymore… It is possibly in sagmartha seeds western winds somehwere. I see a bit of the calyx stacking in there still tho. I would say if one were able to run quite a few and selected only the latest males and females a few times they would find the missing SE asian traits that made the 98’ so special. Might even have to S1 the latest plants. Everyone bred for chunky and early after the nevil era. This one should be bred for the effect, the world has enough chunk.

98’ kali (not my pic)

3 Likes

Upcoming diaries

Her daughters “hempband”

PLT

Nepali Watermelon Hashplant x Everything

6 Likes

Very cool! Definitely pulling up a chair for these journals​:100::beers:

1 Like

:eyes:

5 Likes