Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

geethuz krys that looksi like it’s going to be some good smoke

6 Likes

Should post that on IG and tag Bodhi and the Bodhi Guide page

5 Likes

I’ll have to make another account for plants first. Don’t want to post this up on my main account

5 Likes

Do it! I’m sure they’ll def appreciate this one. Those buds look :fire:

4 Likes

Looks good to me

4 Likes

Looks killer, well done!

5 Likes

I like to kill plants at various times so let’s say more of a test kitchen. These I do want females no males for a bit so I can smoke and not schuck seeds for a round. Four hit root riots and are in the veg tent for germination. Yee haw ride that unicorn! Haha

25 Likes

Did a Google search and found nothing so I hope this doesn’t bother anyone :wink: Can anyone please point me in the right direction for info on B’s Goji white cut? Thanks :pray::pray::pray:

Peace

3 Likes

Great information and seriously appreciate the tip. I think this will make searching his gear way more successful! So thank you and have a good one🍻

3 Likes

You don’t one questions about Bodhi? Sheesh we never noticed…

I don’t see the option to watch the threads. I apologize where is that located?

2 Likes

it’s the little green bell icon below the scroll bar on the right.

7 Likes

Oh duh ok . Thank you so much @zephyr

3 Likes

Beautiful! What were your overall thoughts on the line? Did you see any variations in aromas, leaf shape, etc.

6 Likes

This was the only one I’ve run. I didn’t do any f2 work on Artifact1, this cross is straight from Bodhi. Wish it had a name, but it doesn’t.

Actually 6 more packs just showed up on Dagga website a couple days ago.

I have run a few DLA5 crosses and they are realllly stinky. Like burnt rubber and old gear oil in a junkyard. But this Artifact x Kashmir smells more like floral incense. A lot lighter scent than the offensive DLA5 crosses

22 Likes

All I could find was riots white goji oj - never read about a white cut. I know about queen mother, Raz, pinesoul, thunder, purple… Think there’s a couple more but no white tho

Where did u get that from ?

5 Likes

@the_bot

Strayfox

13 Likes

Thanks for the response :wink:

7 Likes

Hmm… I see riot made a White Goji OG… maybe it’s bodhi’s cut of that? They’re all good friends.

12 Likes

Perhaps that’s it. Stray Matt and B all being friends it’s unlikely there would be B’s Goji pheno and Matt’s Goji(supplied by B) cross with the same name.

Edit: no idea about Matt Riot and Strayfox relationship. Bodhi is friends with all it seems. 🤷

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Plant Guide