Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation (closed)

thank you @The_Lazy_Hippie!!

and thank you @Oldtimerunderground for watching out for me… much appreciated!

3 Likes

Damn!!! @Neb that thing looks beautiful!!!

27 Likes

Alaskagrown @79

2 Likes

#65 !

1 Like

I have not used a sign up list on OG ever. My trust level shows as “member” when I check my account. Is there an FAQ on how this works with Payements etc?

1 Like

Yes in the sticky of this forum there is some info

2 Likes

It’s been real nice watching this I really appreciate all for the generosity and for y’all’s time and energy that was put in Many Thanks @The_Lazy_Hippie for sending out the seeds

7 Likes

@The_Lazy_Hippie I’m so glad to hear you are starting to feel better
I sent you a PM not to long ago, I don’t know if you got it. I have been praying for you thou, and thank you so much for this run. I hope to see you around here all the time soon.

:v::heart:

10 Likes

Not that it matters, but I’m pretty sure I signed in to slot #47, with plenty of open spaces before and behind, and now I’m #59.

@yardgrazer Looking at the edit history it seems there was a bit of a cluster fuck with numbering around edit 121/122.
Nobody got removed, it appears the numbers just shifted to accommodate the order in which the sign ups actually occurred

4 Likes

Hey I’m new here but I couldn’t resist this thread! Awesome project and awesome collaboration here @The_Lazy_Hippie! I hope I’m not out of place but, I humbly signed up for a 69 … :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Signed up! Thank you!

Took place 68 since tystick took 69 :joy:

5 Likes

@Dog you’re on there twice. 28 and 40

1 Like

@Zett you get this all figured out bro? Finally found you on here again. Hope all is good? Any questions just hmu . No payments necessary, just sign up.

2 Likes

Shit sorry bout that. Deleted #40.

1 Like

@The_Lazy_Hippie thank you for this awesome opportunity! I saw my magic number was available so I dove in.

Wheelie excited about this!!

8 Likes

Hey man, yea Im sigend up!! Thank you

2 Likes

No worries you still got this. @NorthNorthNugs It’s only less than 9 weeks in. What you worried about. Just start again, right. You got this!
Peace and Blessings
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

5 Likes

Awesome to see this project getting done! Can’t wait to grow some of these

2 Likes

@Hydro921 you’re on there twice as well at 26 and 38

5 Likes