Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation (closed)

That is OK. These are actually 8 separate runs. So 8 growers have their seeds to give as they wish.

Then the 8 growers combined tons to get the genetics from 100 Bodhi Goji OG seeds so you all have tons to pheno hunt thru.

:green_heart: :seedling:

27 Likes

I want to note here, if you are pheno hunting and got seeds from one of the growers you can still sign up as you would still be getting seeds from the other growers from this project.

Edit: can you all check to make sure you are on the right list. I found some on the wrong list
TL3=regular
TL2=member

19 Likes

Being new to the site I had t really hunt around to find my Trust Level.
I think the site could make an adjustment and make the Trust Level easier to locate or appear at the top of our profile page. Or maybe I was just too baked and have to blame my difficulty finding it on the weed. haha!

2 Likes

So I signed up when o was t2 have been t3 should I switch list? Didn’t want to mess with it @G-paS

4 Likes

Similarly here. I signed up when I was level 2 and now I am level 3. I don’t want to migrate to the level 3 list in case anything happens which drops me back to L2… I don’t want to be dropped from the list because of internal metrics if my status changes again.

6 Likes

Click on your profile avatar photo. Down in the bottom left.

You can always move up if your level has and there is a open spot. This is kind of a training run as there are plenty as there are 8 runs here. All the runs starting with the new (old) process, there will only be the 75 and 75 going thru the co-op. If a person signs up as TL3 and they are TL2 they could lose out as at that time all the TL3 get the seeds first then the TL2 in numeric order. If this happens the person in the TL3 list will be out of luck as all those signed up right get seeds first.
Does that make since? So, yes move up if you wish.

13 Likes

Just click your avatar and it shows your trust level :slight_smile:

Edit: ok, got the the lower replies and G-pas already showed you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LOL… so it is just the weed that was making it difficult for me to find … haha… blame it on @tonygreen… I’ve been chain smoking G-unit for the last few weeks LOL

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

If Goji F2 is available, I just got my 329 and am eligible to grow and would love to be part of this project. Could even take it to F5.

11 Likes

Just add your name and flag to the list in the OP. @Sodapop
A lot of folks have graduated to TL3 (regular) :tada:
I moved you up to make room for more TL2’s

16 Likes

Thank you so much

4 Likes

move mine up from tl2 to tl3 as requested. was not sure about the @ symbol as i read it was being deleted once tl is verified so i included it. hopefully that is correct?

3 Likes

@Wachuma #103 & #135
@Wuachuma

4 Likes

while i dont have the space to commit to a seed preservation run right now, its really awesome to see all the hard work going into keeping varieties alive for the community.

5 Likes

Thank You! I am deleting them thank you for leaving it.

Got it

3 Likes

some other doubles on the list g-pas…

level 3:
herojuana.tom #101 #116
Gaz29 #51 #104

level 2:
sdd420 (3)#86 (2)#2
cannasaurusrex #12 #13
TugthePup #85 #113
Tao #73 #120

7 Likes

Got it thank you! It takes a village :laughing:

10 Likes

Just thought I would chime in with all the talk about purple stems from the Snow Lotus side as I ran some Gold Star x Snow Lotus in the past and had one male and a female both exhibit this trait out of 6 seeds. Yet, I just finished a run of Pestilence x Snow Lotus and found zero purple stems out of 12 seeds so maybe it’s more or less prevalent depending on the female?

29 Likes

The SL male was quite recessive so it got hidden by a lot of females.
Whereas one of the g13/ho males Bodhi used was retired because it was too dominant

I personally like the SL to shine through a bit in selections as it leans towards more resin and more delicate/feminine flavors

6 Likes