Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation (closed)

Once my bubblegum run is done, (just flipped to 12/12 this past Friday) I will be happy to run a pack for your project. I can start them pretty quick as I have space in my veg area, just not any in my flower spot for like the next 8-10 weeks. But that actually aligns pretty well with your proposed timetable…

17 Likes

Overgrow The World

14 Likes

I got room in my tent to start some, or I’d start em in the spring. (prolly preveg em in the tent and grow monsters)

9 Likes

Overgrow The World

11 Likes

Wish I had the room in my schedule… or in my room

10 Likes

Well it won’t be hard to find contestants!:ok_hand:

8 Likes

I don’t have space anywhere for what I already have going on :no_mouth: But I too am very interested in running this at some point in the future!
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

11 Likes

Wish I had the space to help, if it comes to pass you could use someone who could run a half pack (5-6) max let me know and I’d be happy to make the time and space

7 Likes

I’ll gladly run a pack. Not a problem. At work right now but just let me know. Could start them in about a month.

14 Likes

@The_Lazy_Hippie
This sounds like a fantastic idea.
With the plants being grown in different environments too, it’ll allow for a wider range of phenotypes to be expressed and personally I think that makes for a great way to do the f2s.

There will probably be a great deal of growers better suited to doing these runs than me, but I’d be happy to chip in an help out with flips/washers etc.

But please sign me up for the f2s! I would love to have some goji f2 beans to work with alongside my Soul Mate selections.

14 Likes

I’d also like to say, making f2s of dead lines is great but people should support Bodhi as well. Look through his new stuff. It’s always great!!! Very affordable for what you get.

I’m all for free shit but more so do I love supporting a real guy and his family.

Just my thoughts.

25 Likes

Absolutely agree with you.

With that being said I don’t think there’s a person on here that doesn’t have a problem buying a new pack of seeds. Most of us are seed addicted whores.

18 Likes

100% agree I literally just bought a pack of Cluster Funk an hour ago lol.

10 Likes

@The_Lazy_Hippie hey man glad we have a lot of volunteers but i would like to say i would also do this seedrun if you were willing to ship these beans across the border i would also be happy to pay the shipping because i need you to have a tracking number.

I can start seedrun as soon as the beans arrive, but I think ideally all breeders start together.

:om: :pray:

18 Likes

Wow, epic plan. I’m short on space and know there are many more skilled folks around to carry this out. I’ll surely be following along!!

8 Likes

What a generous offer. I can offer no growing space or skills but would sure like to chip in some money for you to get those packs safely to their destinations.

I couldn’t help but wonder what you could get for a pack of those. Open pollinate 6 packs and sell 2 so you could buy…more seeds!

6 Likes

I could do one pack. Than do we send back to you to mix’em all up?

:green_heart: :seedling:

18 Likes

After some recent renovations to my grow spaces I have room to run a pack.

12 Likes

I have wanted Goji for quite some time like others here and sounds like you have quite a few willing to run them. Wish I could just add a new room to run but that isn’t possible right now. I will definitely follow along and if you still need a grower in a bit I may be convinced to clean everything out to run them.

10 Likes

That is kinda What I did. I set up new tents in a basement Garage I framed in. Just for running seeds.

21 Likes