Bodhi seed's Pura Vida Preservation Run (CLOSED)

I would love some of these seeds down the road when they are ready. I will wait to sign up though. Don’t want to jinx the grow :shushing_face:

8 Likes

Hey @nube great to see you are back, here at OG
It really became a seed co-op?
I signed up I was in doubt and remove my name, anyway samwellBB put it back on, so I’ll leave it where it is. thanks @samwellBB for putting my name back on the list, really really happy if this seed co-op finishes successfully.
Thanks @nube for making this possible

13 Likes

This is awesome and deeply generous. Big kudos, man. This site is an example of the good in people. :pray::pray:

7 Likes

I edited it and thought I had taken your name off ha ha ha rofl

10 Likes

@nube mate,
Most of the peeps who do a preservation run, usually arrange to send them to @MomOnTheRun and she distributes them to the other distributors. ( @MomOnTheRun should be able to clarify if that’s ok for this one too .) -
OR some, have sent them out themselves - and my understanding is that if you’re struggling with vials/envelopes etc, i think there’s some funds available via the new $2 fee per strain ( per pack of f2’s.) , tho again @mom will be more able to let you know your next move when she sees this. !?
Anyway thanks for running this for the community - very much appreciated, I’ll enjoy running some Pure Vida myself :ok_hand:.
Happy growing,
Gaz

Edit ;
Ps.
@trytogoodbud bro,
I’ll be in contact with you again tomorrow / iv been busy as f.
Have a good night mate ,
G.

19 Likes

(Sorry for my bad english) I have a lot of respect for what you do

It is a lot of work to make seeds and give them to the community is very respectable

All the best

17 Likes

no shit…i was looking at this strain last night and wishing they were still available :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

9 Likes

now… That is a hybrid for sure. love the plate image!

regards,

8 Likes

Thank you for a perfect b’day present. Anything crossed with Appalacia should be killer!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday! Today is my one year OG Cakeday

13 Likes

H-A-P-P-Y, HAPPY, happy!!!

8 Likes

@nube, this effort that you are willing to take on for the preservation of this strain is tremendous, and the entire weed community gets to share in it’s glory. You should receive a standing O . Good luck on your run and those are some fine looking plants, nice grow .
I’m turning into a seed junkie around here, it’s hard to resist with all of these heirloom strains floating around :drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::drooling_face:

15 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

7 Likes

Here we go…“Hip Hip Hooray!!!” Indeed, Standing OH is in order!!!

11 Likes

Effin’ solid, man! Wishing you great success!!!

8 Likes

@nube im living at kona side, like it here, lived in capt cook down south but was a pain in the ass

5 Likes

This totally rocks!

This was out of date. As nobody is following them, I’m changing the rules. Go Wiki!

Edit… Note to self, don’t edit Wiki while altered… All better.

9 Likes

Purple bubba cherry stinkers sounds great to me, ill be on the lookout. Ive been checking regularly on the gg4 but no nanners yet. How you been holding up to all the craziness in the world?

5 Likes

Aromas and flavors of deep feminine earthy woody musky menthol pine creme fresh on a funky under layer of chem citron. Deep thoughts and easy stepping…I don’t know who writes reviews like that but perhaps they should write erotica lol

16 Likes

You ain’t kidding about that F1 hybrid vigor all of them in my family are huge as well lol one of the cool things about genetics it’s all a dice roll to an extent

7 Likes