Bodhi Testers Summer 2020 - Passionfruit Hasplant (Lush X 88G13/HP)

Yes, quick growing and ‘similar look’, all the hall marks of Bodhi gear.
Quality genetics & stabilized. :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

These are quick to show preflowers. I have confirmed 5 males and 3 females. The males were quickest to show, and I threw them in the flower tent so I could get a sneak peak at what the stretch is like. They all pretty much look like this guy here. Been in for a week and you can see how much the lower branches are starting to reach. The stalks are very thick, massive leaves, and I really like the structure as they are going to stay pretty open. I can also tell they are going to be monstrous growers so I am surely going to train the females nice and bushy. I still have a month to veg them. I’ll be keeping some pollen from a couple standout males to make a few F2s just for safe keeping.

26 Likes

Here are my 3 ladies after getting topped. These things are kind of scary just how fast they seem to grow. They’ve got super thick stems that are mostly hollow. I cut down a few males and was able to use their main stem as a straw.

I threw 1 of the 3 ladies into the flower room today because I had a spot open up. It will be nice to learn from her and adjust for the remainder. Going off how the males grew in flower, I’m in for some massive growth.

24 Likes

This is the male I’ve chosen out of the 5 available. Best smells and structure, and was also the last to show. I’ll be making a handful of beans using the 3 girls.

Lush is such a great name for these plants; big vigorous green machines. They pump out the leaves and seem to be very easy growers. I’ve grown lots of hashplant crosses and I’m not seeing it so much in these. Excited for them to flower. I’ve got 2 of 3 girls started, and will need to veg the 3rd for another month. Its going to be a monster by then! I might need my whole 4x4 for it.

23 Likes

Those are some very broad leaves for something that has Loas genetics. Looks like they are leaning towards the pure Kush/ Hashplant side but I think once they start flowering good you will get a better idea. Looking good can’t wait to see some flowers. Are you using a quantum board setup for your veg area?

5 Likes

Those are beautiful plants man. They look super happy. Great job.

3 Likes

I agree. I’m thinking the speed and vigor might be from the Loas. I’m kinda afraid they’ll eat me out of house and home in flower.

Yep, I’m running QB in all 3 tents I run. For my 3x3 veg tent I’ve got a HLG-260 V2 4000k.

6 Likes

Thanks! Means a lot coming from you. Your plants are always a thing of beauty.

5 Likes

That’s because I only take pictures of the good ones…I still jack up a few here and there. :unamused:

7 Likes

Hey man, looking good. I don’t see much Bubba influence in there, so I’m guessing that wasn’t the direction bodhi’s Lush cut leans. Would love to see some profile shots of the ladies to see internodal growth and branching. I definitely see the Lush leaves so far!

Pulling up a chair because a former coworker of mine got Lush x Kashmir as a tester but I lost touch with him and don’t know if he ever ran them.

10 Likes

@schmarmpit what kind of stretch you seeing on these. I only ended up with one girl out of my lush x ghash and she atleast 3x after flip

3 Likes

Oooh you got it journaled on here? I’d love to check it out and see some flowers!

3X stretch is kind of scary but I think I’m ready for it. I have two that have been in flower for a little over a week and they are already easily 2X bigger. Hardly seeing any preflowers yet so I figure it’s got a ways to go before it’s done.

The third female is vegging until a spot opens up in the tent in a couple weeks. I’ll be doing lots of training on her until then.

Here’s the three girls at the same point in time. Notice the nice compact structure in veg. And then only a week into flower and all the branches are in a race to the top.

27 Likes

I dont have a journal here, do on bbay but it isnt overly comprehensive. I switched mine at 6 weeks from seed and she has been budding for 2-3 weeks.

25 Likes

Looks great! How nice to have someone a few weeks ahead. I’ll try not to bother you too much haha.

10 Likes

Its all good, ill keep you posted… Im really glad you are running them too since i only ended up with one female. Between the two of us we should be able to tell if the strain is a keeper

7 Likes

Officially at 14 days of flower for plants 1 and 2. Looks like 2 is finished stretching but 1 may have a bit more to go. Using the zippers as a reference, you can see just how big plant 1 is getting.

And here is plant 3 which just started flowering today. 2 weeks behind her sisters and set to be 2 weeks larger as well. You can see some spots where she QUICKLY let me know the pot was getting too small! Like the hefty women at Al Bundy’s shoe store, “this surely can’t be a 1 gallon pot?!”

These plants are probably some of the most vigorous I can recall growing. I was cutting off some lower branches and just threw the cuts in a cup of tap. Only 3 days later and roots are popping all over. I don’t have room but I might try and make some. I’ve never had such luck, especially in summer.

21 Likes

OK, 3 weeks flowering and I think the stretch is finally over. I hope it is. #1 in the back is just spreading out in a massive way. I’ll be cutting those two finished plants in another week and swapping in the #3 Lush Hash. Then we’ll see what crowded looks like.

I have a feeling these are going to be very sativa-ish plants. The growth, structure, and minimal frost in early flower all seem to point to it. I’ve been running a lot of more indica-leaning plants recently so this should be a nice headstash mix up for me.

23 Likes

Looking good :ok_hand: what’s the big ol chunks of flowers to the right?

3 Likes

Thanks! Those are Sin City Blue Power 2019 re-release. One is green and intensely grape sugar, the other is purple and skunky. Both look to be great yielders.

6 Likes

I love me some blue power, i saw sin city recently re-released it and am so tempted to buy a pack but am too cheap to buy seeds :roll_eyes: the lush hadh are looking great, relly nice bushes​:+1:

6 Likes