Bodhi test grow 2019/2020

Got lucky and was accepted by bodhi and mrs. Bodhi to be a tester this year.

Was gifted a 10 pack of pirate sweat x strawberry milk. All 10 popped, 1 died off. My fault I reckon. Was left with 7 females, males were cut as requested. Just started flowering 6 of them. Other female was tiny runt. She got put into a octopot and trying her out that way.

Photos, everyone loves pictures…

That’s all so far.

48 Likes

First to pull up a chair! Strawberry Milk!! :scream:

6 Likes

We love info on potting medium, nutes etc too! :grin:

11 Likes

Right… coast of Maine stonington mix, fed a lobster compost tea then build a bloom from BAS. Also coconut added to water twice a week, fed nutes twice a week at minimal level. Ohhh and in 3 gallon pots.

That’s it really. Under 660 watts of Growmau5/ chilled led pucks version 2. Currently 1.5 weeks into 12/12.

18 Likes

Such terrible growth exhibited in that Octopot plant! Where did you get that piece o shit??

You are alive and well, good to see you post here.

Octopot explosion coming soon, see you gave her the room for it!

Was wondering what has been going on with you, see you still have a good hand for it!

Welcome stranger

@Islayhearts

14 Likes

It was graciously gifted to me years before the octopot trend!!

Been laying low, making seed hacks. Might have one you could be interested in… (lemon Panama x white cherry truffle ) x CCK.

About the explosion… does it not start till flowering?? Trying to fill that whole tent, well most of it Haha. Was going to give her another 2 weeks of veg then flip. She has probably 14 tops currently.

10 Likes

Hello welcome to the site

I’m curious what CCK stands for? I ran a pack and never knew what it was.

7 Likes

I’m along for the ride.

Also curious about the CCK but even the lemon panama x white cherry truffle sounds great

6 Likes

CCK = Carmel candy kush. Dynasty genetics. Professor P, all his strains are really thought out.

The cross I made should be good, separately they are great. Can’t imagine them together would suck.

12 Likes

:wave: Welcome, Bodhite. :smile:

How far along did the males get & did you take pictures? :nerd:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

They got about 6/7 weeks in I believe. I think I took some pictures. Hold on while I look for them. There were only 2 surprisingly.

4 Likes

Nice! I’ll be following along as I’m also running two different Strawberry Milk crosses, Black Triangle and Dragonsoul.
I’d love to see pics of Bodhi’s SM dad, or even SM females. The dad must be the type that doesn’t overwhelm the cross because I’m not seeing much similarity between my two crosses, or with yours.

5 Likes

Welcome, always love watching test threads.
In for the ride and best of luck!!

3 Likes

Side and top views and roots of a chopped Male. Photos aren’t the greatest, sorry. I took pics only cause I was going to cull them, hence why plants don’t look super happy.

15 Likes

Hi bro that # 7 with tha fat ass leaves damn
Great show as always good to see you here

By the way the cross looks awesome
Paps

5 Likes

Hey bud, you have to wait for the images to finish uploading before posting your reply. It just says uploading for us.

Edit: That fixed them, looking good so far. :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

Yes @Papalag, #7 has some fatties. Interested to see how it works out!

5 Likes

Great looking root system!! :v:

5 Likes

Beautiful, just beautiful!

Thanks for sharing,

fr0g_D

4 Likes

I think one more week would be sufficient. You have used it before right, you have had it a while ??

Plants in veg should blow up too, but have had a few that just bushed out and took longer to go vertical.
I gave those more veg time .

3 Likes