BODHI tester: hippy slayer 33×88g13hp 🌱

Sup o.g, I figure I’ll just start a thread as I germ the BODHI testers. They will be ran in a 2×2 tent, with s.i.l screw in led as I wanted to take a test run with these as well, I already started the black dak crosses from @lefthandseeds using the screw in’s. I’ll run the BODHI testers in 1gal fabric pot, unless o see fit to up pot. So let the slaying began.

45 Likes

I send my good thoughts and positive vibes in an attempt to help with your endeavour safe journey brother :wink:

9 Likes

Odor control.?..

7 Likes

With the strains I’ve grown from bodhi carbon filter is a requirement of the party like bring a bottle. Saying that I’ve only managed three grows of his stuff so maybe not best person to ask,currently on number 4 at mo.
But what I’ve found is absolute fire, I’m torn between keeping and trying the next exploration of senses I didn’t know I had.
I relish the fact that I’m insulated till now, I sort of lone wolf usually, I moved couple of years ago over a hundred miles away.
Without even knowing anyone, with intentions of keeping my self to self.
I have more access vape thc, quality weed, possibly cuttings than quite a lot of locals I run into.
It’s like you can’t kid a kidder. So found someone that you know when you, that’s looking for keepers.
So I’m gonna run a few of bodhi strains though him and see how long it takes to run out of room for keepers! Let the games begin :wink:

16 Likes

…yep. lol

16 Likes

You got this!! Will you grow organically or will you consider using a light in your 2*2 tent?

7 Likes

Thanks. I will be going with flora series, and tecnaflora products, and as for lighting…i had a few 14w led bulbs laying around 8/9. And since my cheapo 800w offbrand cob is on the way out, one cob already gone I figured I would go with the screw ins on the tester runs until I can get some free funds to get a decent led light…that is unless you wanna sponsor this test grow​:grin::rofl::joy:

11 Likes

:grin::rofl::joy: my friend, do you make content for YouTube?

4 Likes

I havnt, but I surely can

4 Likes

Good luck bro hope you get to test light!
If not and your uk (doubt it though) drop me a pm may be able to lend you one of there old models I don’t really use at moment?

4 Likes

That’s a freakin awesome offer…your energy shines bright from way across the pond. But I’m on the other side of the pond. Thank you anyways…im sure the screw ins will do better than the t5 flouro I was thinking of using when I noticed my led doesn’t have too much longer. Hopfuly by the first of the year… I would have a new led.

5 Likes

If he’s been chosen as a bodhi test grower I’d say his credentials are good.
And this could be the perfect time to highlight your product.
Put it this way if I was a light manufacturer, I would stand a better chance of promoting my product if I chose someone using quality genetics rather than of some breeder who does f2 of another breeders work and renaming it.
Put it this way bodhi should be known as fireproof genetics the guy is a legend!
As with a fine meal it helps if you have the right wine to compliment it?

7 Likes

That’s too kind…but I feel as if it seems I was asking for a free light…yeah I made a joke, that I would gladly accept if it was to happen…but by no means did I mean to come off as asking for free stuff. But I repeat…ill gladly accept if it happened :grin::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Next best thing to asking right there

5 Likes

Never underestimate the T5. I know some people that will only use those. Best part with them is you can really fill out the whole light spectrum, with different bulbs.

-GH

11 Likes

Ah wouldn’t be free light guy said about you tube, so it’s your advertising what can be done with product. You are probably getting the short end of straw in deal!
Just get straight what they expect first and wheigh it up?
Not my kettle of fish. But I’m not tech savvy, you tube may even pay you if it’s liked a lot?

1 Like

We got action…7/7…:grin:

16 Likes

Hippy slayer is no longer so make plenty of F2s…preserve that side and pheno specific ones. Heard that shit was FLAME! 88g13hp should be a knockout compliment.

Best of luck James!!

12 Likes

It’s highly frowned upon to make f2s or crosses with testers from new strains.

21 Likes

There won’t be any breeding done. Not until they are released.

14 Likes