MidwestMover’s Madness

Got Panaeolus Subbalteatus and moby dick for spores. Do not have pressure cooker.

Truffles are exactly that, truffles with psilocybe and/or psilocybin in them. Not mushrooms.

4 Likes

I PC’d pint jars last night and inoculated tonight.

I’m pretty worried that I over boiled the water and got some in my jars. I also had a thicker verm layer. it may have been to wet from the start cause I didn’t check field capacity and just went with recipe.

I only got 6-7 inoculated out of 10 also. That syringe goes fast.

I’m gonna wait a week and see if anything has grown but I’m not to hopeful. I just need one mushroom and I can make a print and not buy another one.

6 Likes

I understood most of the comment, but what is printing? Is that the same as how we always thumped the shroom out in the field before picking so we could go back the next day qnd get more?

5 Likes

Ya basically your releasing spores by flicking it as far as I understand. The print is setting the cap on tin foil and it releasing the spores onto that so you can make your own syringes and other things(LC, Agar)

6 Likes

Here’s the yagers at 9 weeks. The dark green one and the runt single cola is about done. The other 3 are pushing white pistils still. The calyxs are turning purple as they mature. Very fruity flavors I broke a branch and I smelt/thought of jam and pancakes. Will wait the last week for a full finish. Then do a write up of smoke report cause that’s what really matters.

18 Likes

GrowHard Snow lotus x unknown mother at 9 weeks. The two smaller one look like a few ambers maybe but cloudy and clear looking so another week it is unless they amber quick.

I can’t tell on smells. Buds are dense and covered in trichomes. Beautiful plants.

Thanks again for the seeds I’ll run your stuff anytime!

29 Likes

Nice looking finish… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you!

I’m excited to run them again!

3 Likes

I look forward to seeing more… maybe a review or smoke report if you think of it…

4 Likes

Ya I will for sure I have to write one up for the yagers to send in and then while I’m at it I’ll do one for growhards.

It’ll be written at a third grade level so don’t be expecting much! I can still write in cursive though for bonus points.

Have a good night!

8 Likes

What sort of aromas are you getting from those top colas?

3 Likes

The short snow lotus smells like new shoes. Slight rubber but that open the box smell and smell the insole.

The others smell sweeter. I can’t tell what it is though.

Now my nose is covered in resin!

9 Likes

Chopped down the small single cola plant last night.
I’m not worried about yield it just sucks drying and curing tiny plants.

14 Likes

Chopped all 4 snow lotus last night.

The yagers still are cloudy so they get until Wednesday.

Need a week to dry and break everything down for Christmas.

Next up I gotta get the lights in shed and fire it up to see if temps will be high enough to grow.

I don’t need more bud. I just love to grow. And I wanna try new stuff.

7 Likes

Just went through this whole thread, and damn you are busy. Nice work with everything. Really hope those Red Headed Stranger x Snow Lotus smoke as good as they look. The RHS is a fantastic smoke, very creative and clear. Question is what will the SL do to it.

I sent the Goji BX to you yesterday. Hopefully they find a place in your garden. Anything else that I ever make, just ask and you shall receive.

Thank you again,

-GH

12 Likes

Really nice work. Some fatty nugs!! The plate of DBHP looks delicious. :ok_hand::v:

6 Likes

Dude thanks so much.

The goji will definitely will find a place to grow this year. Probably outside to let it shine.

Have a great day!

5 Likes

I’ve got a bag of smallish nugs and trim about the same size I’m gonna make hash out of. I get lazy trimming and when I’ve had enough the rest goes in a bag for hash.

Thanks for the positive vibes man!

4 Likes

We are Same… though I take it one step further. I give that stuff to my buddy who makes the hash for me :joy::joy::joy: he takes 50%… maybe I should get off my lazy arse and buy some bubble bags :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Week 11. Chopped. Can’t wait to smoke these.

16 Likes