MidwestMover’s Madness

Got that fresh fade going on I like🦡

2 Likes

17 Likes

First pic is the pheno that went dark purple at the end.

Second pic is untrimmed of the two one is that were still pushing pistils til the end.

Third is the tighter growing of the more green and orange phenos.

Last is the little runt I forgot about in a jar under my bench. I’ll roll it up for the New Year!

The pictures do not do the frost level justice.

3 Likes

Went outside saw a full moon and calendar says we are two days away so close enough. I’m gonna pop a new auto every week on Wednesday til the lunar new year.

Tossed the pack of Marauders from @SamwellBB in a paper towel along with an auto Cinderella/Jack from our good friend @George_The_Vault.

Gonna try coco for these all under 4 hlg 132. With masterblend nutes. I’ll flower the marauders outside though.

8 Likes

Still need to give the yager a week to cure a little before I can write up the report to send off to Bodhi.
Idk if I’ll ask to test again. I have received enough through here to test for others if needed or I have enough seeds for about two lifetimes already.

Anyone in need of seeds let me know.

6 Likes

I’d definitely like to try some of them if your offering! Thanks

2 Likes

Ya man I’ve got everything thru the preservation runs so you may have the same. But if not what are you looking for.

1 Like

Mine should be coming then no worries I was pretty sure I’d signed up for the yager cross.

3 Likes

The yager was from Bodhi as a tester and I don’t have anymore of those. I did get a herm from a light leak that made a few seeds. Idk if I’ll ever run them but I kept a few if that’s something you’d want.

There’s a Hindu Kush in the preservation box that’s coming. It’s crossed to cookies or sfv og.

I remember you wanting that yager cause it reminded you of a buddy.

5 Likes

Wife’s cousin’s husband that passed away a couple months back ! Wasn’t aware they hermi on you light leak seeds might be ok would have to watch them close ? What’s the pros think?

3 Likes

It was two of the snow lotus that did. But full disclaimer I had a potential light leak and I flipped from 24/0 straight to 12/12. I’ve seen a couple seeds on the yager on the outside.

I know one snow lotus bud had 12 seeds that came falling out and that seemed like some to keep. I’m rerunning all four clones of these to make sure.

All my bud has some seeds. It’s still amazing bud and better than I can buy.

5 Likes

I got three cuts off Amnesia haze off my buddy’s plant he’s got growing from seed. Put them in some dirt on top off perlite and put water In to keep humidity up. They’re all bent over dead looking. Hopefully they’ll rebound by tomorrow.

2 Likes

Can you get the clones under a CFL bulb? They seem to deal well with it since it’s so benign. All of mine are still under two of them and doing just right. Not doing anything too fast, lol. Oh, and they sit on top of a heater in the house and they love that.

2 Likes

I need to get temps up. I had to switch up my setup to make room for a new addition to the family. May have to hide some clones in the closet.

I set my driver next to the container. It was up to 70 when I checked earlier. I’ll add some cardboard on to my homeless shelter I’m growing in now.

3 Likes

All 9 marauder popped. 9? I found a seed on the floor the other day, that idk where it came from. Didn’t think I was careless putting them in paper towel.

The auto had a tail popped out so it’s planted also.

I rinsed coco precharged and rinsed again. I will water with 400ppm water when they pop up.

3 Likes

If you are offering from previous runs there were a few I coveted. I was delighted to recieve the recent box. Happy to trade or pass the love forward.

4 Likes

Ya I have most of the last box, As long as it isn’t the SSDD, cackleberry, or marauder as though are gone or I plan to run the cackle.

What were you looking for? Happy to pass on something to someone who will use it.

3 Likes

LOL, that about covers it. Don’t know what else was in the previous box(es).

I will be running all the Skunks in my bag (three or four strains) before long. Want to get a sense of them (and Afghans in general). I have the sense there was a Skunk run though I can’t find a specific thread.

All cool, no need, just greed!
Stay warm!

3 Likes

I still have jungle spice and those crosses. I didn’t get the skunk. It should be skunk 91 thread.

That SSDD is awesome I loved it. Grew six of them last year and kept two cuts. Gonna grow them into monsters this year.

I have c99 x gorilla glue from Howard Crane also.

6 Likes

Take to PM?

Even though there is still a 20 character minimum in p.m.

2 Likes