MidwestMover’s Madness

Looking very healthy!!

3 Likes

Thanks man!

@Barefrog Thanks for the love also!

2 Likes

DBHP clone. The lone survivor of 15 clones I took.
She’s beautiful, but Takes her time to finish.

21 Likes

Yagers are still growing but slow. I overwatered and now we are dropping into mid 40’s at night. Daytime is 80’s and back to 90 next week. I always have to many plants at the wrong time. Hope I don’t f these up. I really am blessed to get these beans.

Mystery mothers are booming inside and need to move to 5 gallons. Also the autos have another three weeks then we will flip the mystery moms.

6 Likes

All pics are selfie mode cause my forward came is broken. Sorry. All same plants just different views to show em off.
31 days on the yager. I’m gonna flip these and bring them inside. Night time cold isn’t helping them. Idk what I’m doing with greenhouse build. I’ve gotta replace the ac so my extra income goes to that now. May have to try DWC in winter with aquarium heater now and just wheel it out from under awning. That’d be cheaper than greenhouse and allow me year round outside, which is the goal, and inside and in the garage. Overgrow!

I’m also messing with my soil mix. My water has a lot of calcium carbonate so I don’t need lime. But I need gypsum and some sulfur. But I think when I don’t lime the peat it’s ph is still low. I’m reusing all the old soil and I know the chicken manure has calcium carbonate from their grit feed I would think. I’ve also been ph’ing my water to drop it down. I also checked the ph of RO water and it’s 8. And I water the peat before with the high ph water to kind of buffer it like people do with cal mag and coco. It made sense to me to do it. Peat is 3 my water is 8 with calcium carbonate(lime). That was my reasoning.

11 Likes

Big Nose Kate
Found a couple spots of brownish bud rot on very tips of three buds. Only noticed it because of one tiny leaf on each looked soft. I clipped them off and disposed of them. Maybe to big of buds or just to dense? She’s gonna be an easy trim.

22 Likes

Thanks for the love @ModicumGenes! Can’t wait to run the cackleberry after the first of the year!

4 Likes

Good episode.

3 Likes

I gotta listen to it again… I always fall asleep to them and it takes me a while to catch up on the whole episode. I love those interviews, though… I been digging on AK BeanBrain’s show. I gotta get a couple of his things. Sometimes people sound almost like old friends. heh.

5 Likes

I didn’t know AK had a show. Or Matt riot either.
I’m a big history and story person so I can listen all day. Have a good day!

4 Likes

@50State thanks for the love. Didn’t say it in the thread but I loved what you did. You raised enough money to tell a company almost no one liked or respected to F off. And to help out people like me and anyone else who wants great genetics for pennies on the dollar. Hats off to you man. Have a great day!

10 Likes

Beautiful day in the neighborhood!
Got handed this over the fence today! And returned a handful of mine.

23 Likes

I know the threads title so here we go. Males are showing soon I’ll get pics and chop. Couple days in the 90’s then were 80 and mid to low 40’s. They look happier this morning against the house.

8 Likes

You’re welcome. What motivated me was seeing that we run a monthly deficit coupled with people’s disgust that the sponsors were flooding this site with their muff cabbage . I thought people needed an incentive to support the site and what better way than rare and wonderful seeds. They’d get genetics that are hard to find and are grossly overpriced while supporting the community here at OG.

21 Likes

Thanks for the love @Undead-Toker

2 Likes

Chopped the blue mystic last week. She’s trimmed and sitting in jars. I have a small grocery bag full of trim I didn’t want to trim. Not quite a pound plant with my lazy trimming so next year we need a bigger one.
She’s got big colas and has a slight blueberry/menthol taste to her.

22 Likes

You had to fence that one in to contain it, huh? heh… it looks great!

3 Likes

Thank you! That’s my use what ya got trellis. I tied it down to spread it out but it had no stretch so I needed it more to hold the thing up with the fat colas!

4 Likes

Flipping lights and sprayed with sulfur. We’re 10 weeks out from Christmas plus a week of dry time. Timed just like the wife wanted.
Three yager males so far. Between 7-11 inches or so tall. Topped all of them yesterday. 35 days from sprout on these. These seem to be strong growers. The females seem weak. Of course cold weather at night and 12 hours of sunlight and then a single led bulb to keep vegging. Top dressed with epsoma tomato 3-4-6 and some Kellogg’s patio plus.
Growhards unknown moms are the 4 dark nice ones back left. Day 42. Tried to pinch stems to super crop but I busted it more than what I had in mind. Will try again during stretch.
Reikos autos are spread in there and the two in back may be pollinated. 7 weeks since sprout. Fingers crossed. I’d love to work autos for the fast turnover time in poor climates.

12 Likes

My ocean state job lots has tons of plastic containers.

3 Likes