MidwestMover’s Madness

Gorilla and Big Nose Kate dry ice hash and sand art!

23 Likes

Thanks man! She was a beauty and easy to trim. Almost 7 oz. I saw you guys talking about the guava having a piss/ ammonia smell. This has that in the jar, but on dry hit in a joint it’s citrus/grapefruit/clementine taste. Hits behind the eyes into an enjoyable functional high.

Thanks again for the beans. My buddy has clone of this one and I still have some of these seeds left.

5 Likes

21 days since flip.

17 Likes

All photos are snap and pray in selfie mode.
Snow lotus is starting to frost up. I found some nanners on the snow lotus and one yager. It’s more than likely from a light leak. I have a small light for clones that was somewhat covered in the room. I covered the tent in a sheet and will ride out the flowering unless they get worse. But this is my last indoor run for a while so whatever they do is what I’ll take. Come on spring lol.

14 Likes

Dragons Blood Hashplant. She’s a beaut!

29 Likes

Here’s my bug problem. These have been getting me at the very end. Sorry for crappy selfie.

Anybody know what they are?

9 Likes

Looks like aphids I had them this fall also!

6 Likes

Can’t tell from the pics, background focus. If I was to guess though probably gnats. They were really bad here damaging a lot of lower foliage and small trees. They’re mostly done here for the season, our trick r treaters were doing it in the snow. I’m guessing your a bit further south since you’re still outside.

Edit Could be aphids too like @ShiskaberrySavior mentioned too, or both with possibly some other stuff munching on it too. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Looks pretty isolated and not all over the entire plant. Some type of repellant around the perimeter wouldn’t hurt.

4 Likes

https://www.tipsbulletin.com/homemade-aphid-spray/ I always used neem oil but here are some other easy recipes with out having to get all kaboom on it

3 Likes

Anything for late in flower. They turned a whole branch of a plant brown. I ordered some lady bugs and lace wings also. Some for indoor and out.

2 Likes

I will get some diatomaceous earth and sprinkle around the perimeter. Thank you!

3 Likes

I think I’ll use that soap and vinegar and see how it works! Thanks for the replies!

3 Likes

You can also be very effective by just using a hose to spray them off. You’ll have to
Keep it up for a while maybe but it can keep them from becoming an infestation. I have them late in the season because most natural predators are fading out. They seem to know and show up at the right time. I gotta grow the DBHP. I get nothing but positive news on that one.

5 Likes

I was trying to find a recipe that has vinegar and peppers I remember reading but I can’t find it

1 Like

By repellant I was referring to maybe peppermint oil. DE will kill your freshly ordered predators, and I wouldn’t recommend them indoors at all. Neem is effective as well as @TheShowMeHomie mentioned. For indoors I use Neem oil with peppermint soap in a sprayer. This late in flo I wouldn’t spray anything on the buds.

That branch have any spider like webbing on it?
As @GMan mentioned water works also if you have a major infestation, but also risk bud rot soaking flowers this late.

5 Likes

It’s a beast. This is the branchiest one I grew. I hope you have a lot of time. Man this thing is gonna go 14 weeks. I took it down at 12 inside. Around thanksgiving I’ll chop it. The last two nights we had almost freezing temps, but next week it looks like 40’s overnight.

I’ll hose em off with sprayer in morning. I used hose last time but they stay on good.

3 Likes

No webbing. I had one this summer that I light dep and it was, so I know what your talking about. Maybe they just didn’t have webs made yet.

Will the predators walk on soil surface? I always heard DE was good. Didn’t think about it killing my good guys.

I will spray water in morning. We have no humidity to speak of so that should help.

Just when you think you’ve protected your plants something new moves in.

3 Likes

Three of the snow lotus! I didn’t see any more nanners on these. A yager has something weird on it but I plucked it off.

I have clones of the snow lotus so I’ll run them again to make sure it was my mistake.

21 Likes

I made a dwc five site tote today also. I only had miracle gro for soluble synthetic nutes so in they went at 1/4 per instructions. I’m running some seeds I found in my outdoor bud to test the system and if it works I’ll get aquarium heater to put outside to flower for the winter!!

5 Likes

Do you ever figure out what plant this was ? I’d like to have 20 of those right about now

4 Likes