MidwestMover’s Madness

I used premiumspores.com $25 for some golden teachers. The wife said Black Friday I can get a pressure cooker. Paid through Zelle. Hopefully I can get prints and send some out or at least not buy more.

7 Likes

Yep… if you are decently clean enough, your first flush will net you all the prints you’ll ever need… 10 decent sized prints can last you forever

5 Likes

Cool I’m excited to watch these grow. I’m gonna do brf cakes first. I’ll keep ya posted cause I’m gonna need tips.

And can I do these in my backyard also or inoculate a forest lol.

5 Likes

For your climate, is say it’s possible… I’ve always wanted to mix alot of spores with water in a spray bottle and go crazy outside and see what happens

8 Likes

Yessss! I’m pretty sure I found some liberty caps up in the mountains one day. Lead me to think I could do the spray bottle thing you speak of. Alright I gotta slow down one thing at a time lol.

Thanks man!

5 Likes

I’m hoping to get my act together to grow shrooms but I’m not there yet. Getting close.

3 Likes

Golden teachers are the only ones I’ve ever had a bad experience on deceptively strong

2 Likes

I’m gonna start slow. I’ve only taken a small dose before.

3 Likes

BB size hail today for about 5 minutes then rain for 5 and small hail again for a couple minutes.

I had seeded the yard this morning. Soaked it right in beautifully!:raised_hands:

Dwc outdoor snow lotus are still alive. one is actually growing a little and has leaves almost praying.

Res is 68, 700ppm
Outside temps are 50’s and 33- 40’s at night.

3 Likes

Finally some none selfie mode pics. Sucked not showing off these beauties!

Yagers do have a black licorice scent to it. One has a sweeter smell to it. The dark green one has a nice look to it. They’ve been in the back and I’ve left them neglected. I’ll see if I can do another tester run and just focus on one strain. I didn’t think I was getting these so soon.
The snow lotus are the 4 bigger ones and are stacking. Last night they had a spearmint/menthol type smell on the rub. I think I’m getting some sweet in there. Three of them are pretty uniform. Ones a little shrub. For some reason before I thought they were blue god; which isn’t even on the list: duhh
So I’m guessing it’s mandarin sunset.

25 Likes

Really looking good mate… good job… those sound delightful :muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Got some ph down mixed up last night thanks to @anon32470837

Also got some seeds in today from @Sebring and @Howard.Crane.

Thanks to everyone!

13 Likes

Busted down some trim and fluff buds.
173 grams of DBHP. High humidity lately so it’s taking a while to dry enough to jar and seal.

Couple weeks for the yager and snow lotus to finish in the 9-10 week window from flip.

23 Likes

Day 61 for these yagers.
The dark green one popped a few white pistils again. Need to check trichs cause it’s close to done. The others are big puff balls or orange and white.

14 Likes

Growhards snow lotus ladies. We also got crazy roots on a clone.

23 Likes

I created an account on Shroomery under same name. If your on their hit me up on here.

Still waiting on spore syringe. PC will be here this weekend. Still need some agar and Petri dishes.

Really excited to get good at growing shrooms. Would really love to grow lions mane for Alzheimer’s and dementia.

7 Likes

Sent you a pm on shroomery.

3 Likes

That place is hard to navigate. Have your grown mushrooms before?

Nice to meet ya!

2 Likes

Nope. Learning experience with that too. Shooting from the hip. 2 kit (incase i manage to mess it up the first time) and truffles otw.

4 Likes

Right on. Do you have pressure cooker. or know what your going to inncoulate yet.

I just got my spore syringe today. So maybe we can walk thru this together.

I got golden teachers. What did you get?

What are the truffles? I’m completely inexperienced, but I’m looking to get experienced!

4 Likes