(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Glad to have you along brother. Should be a better watch then the BMR, lol.

9 Likes

Stoked to see you knock it outta the park @DougDawson

5 Likes

Also I still have 5 seeds in my fridge from the original pack as a back up just in case but I promise, the darn cat wonā€™t be getting at the seedlings this time :wink:

10 Likes

Excited to follow along! :smiley: Just popped a Blackberry Moonrocks seed two weeks ago

25 Likes

Very nice. Out of 3 packs of BMR I got one plant. Took many weeks to nurse it into a healthy plant but it is looking good now.

59 Likes

Looking good! Sending good juju

3 Likes

Anything Kush I rush! :sweat_smile: Thanks for sharing ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

giphy

12 Likes

Bienvenido George, siempre es un placer tenerte hermano.

5 Likes

Itā€™s time for some redemptionā€¦.and that BMR is absolutely beautiful too btw, wow!!!

6 Likes

Hell ya @DougDawson !!! Looking forward to these. Canā€™t wait to see what you do. Good vibes and thoughts your way sir.

Grundle

3 Likes

Thanks bud, it took a ton of nursing so I am actually pretty proud of that plant.

Thanks @MyLittleGrundle

6 Likes

Always up for a Double D grow, BOG style. Watching this bruh!

10 Likes

Always glad to have you along Mike, you bring good vibes with you brother.

7 Likes

Manā€¦ those are some LONNNNNGGG tap roots.
pulls up chair

Happy to follow along

2 Likes

Its a beauty! Itā€™s got that typical BOG leaf shape, I love that look!

6 Likes

Blue Kush!? The BOG fanatic! The fantastic fanatic! Or fantastic fan??? Either way! Iā€™m along for the ride! Anything BOG and anything Kush :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

ā€¦hear me out. Dougs Double Blue Moonrock Kush :thinking::shushing_face::laughing:

10 Likes

:thinking:

6 Likes

Ooooooh im definitely here. Lol much luck to you on this run Doug!!! :v::v::v:

5 Likes

Thanks brother, I am glad to have you aboard. The run should be good, the seeds seem strong so all should be fine.

6 Likes