(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Yea, you clip a small piece of a leaf and send it off, they send you back the results via email: male or female. Pretty handy!

4 Likes

They are in the USA, not sure I would want to send even a leaf across the border. Sounds silly be I don’t want to be anyone’s example. Thanks for the offer anyway bud.

9 Likes

A fair concern for sure

5 Likes

I think there is a smash option but maybe a different kit. You smash the leaf and then remove any obvious plant matter.
Mine doesn’t have a card or anything with it though

3 Likes

Blue Moon Rocks is kicking along, lol.

My favorite Blue Kush is looking good.

And babies are on the way.

Blue Kush thread to will be starting soon.

45 Likes

Ok folks, BMR is still moving along but I have moved this thread to the Grow Diaries thread and started the Blue Kush Co-op thread. Come on by and grab a chair.

27 Likes

Just to keep you BMR fans up to date, that one BMR is going strong now. :wink:

55 Likes

Very nice Doug, big leaves for sure, when do you think you are going to flip her

1 Like

I don’t think I will. I am hoping it’s a female and if so I want to clone the shit out of it, lol. Then I can play with the clones. Perhaps hit a couple with Blue Kush pollen, perhaps try to make some fem seeds. The possibilities are endless and I can keep the female alive in veg forever :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Sounds like a plan mate, any plans if its a male?

2 Likes

Now that would be a dilemma. With Blue Kush going now I would be worried about cross contamination so just got my fingers crossed. We shall burn that bridge when we come to it.

10 Likes

Well if it is I hope you get a ton of pollen for your troubles💚

1 Like

a14fca11-3eaf-45b5-893e-4c676d72e834_text
It may have been a slow starter, and still be an indeterminate sex, but it sure has a beautiful form.

5 Likes

Doug you should try a male reversal of it turns out to be a boy, I’ve heard people talk about it but never seen it done nor seen what the progeny would end up being. Although now that I think of it, if you did it and it ended up being all males what the hell would you do with em?

1 Like

@LegsMahoney I second your idea. The chems to do it are cheap and whats the harm trying on a clone.

2 Likes

BMR still moving along, it’s lonely but it’s keeping it’s spirits up. Thankfully it’s got its step brothers and sisters to keep it company.

46 Likes

What’s that bigger one to the right?

2 Likes

All others in the tent are Blue Kush @ShiskaberrySavior. BMR is the biggest in the back left position.

36 Likes

Im gonna go out on a limb and and say its gonna be a happy healthy girl blue moon rocks, fingers crossed :green_heart:

7 Likes

Well that little plant is starting to look like something now. I Think I will move it to another tent and top it soon.

54 Likes