(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

LOL, yeah brother, I gave up on joints like that many years ago. Smaller heaters make for a better high :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

Looks excellent nice trimming.

10 Likes

I got so sick of trimming! Nowadays I just break off the largest leaves, give the buds a quick trim of any excessive leafage, and jar it up looking raw. It is easy enough to knock a leaf or two off as I stuff a nugg into my bubbler. I don’t sell any, nor am I desirous of showing off my goods, so it is good enough for me :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

Maybe three pinners in there my friend. Nice haul.

4 Likes

Yup. :laughing: I like it raw
:raised_hands:

It feels more savage that way :rofl:

5 Likes

Been on my butt for a few days but BMR is still kicking. Drop by my Blue Kush thread and say hi.

13 Likes

Ok, things are in the works once again. I have gotten 6 BMR F1 seeds from @DrGonzo13 and another 5 from a fellow on IG so I am up to 11 F1’s. Looks like this run will continue once Blue Kush is finished which I flipped today. Fingers crossed the 11 seeds do better than the last batches. Doc said he popped one of the ones he sent me and the fellow on IG says he popped 2 of his pack over the summer and they did well so I am feeling pretty good about it.

Now the 1 BMR I have is alone in my 2x2 down in my basement. Going to start taking clones soon but it’s not the ugly runt it once was.

45 Likes

That’s awesome news. Nice share @DrGonzo13 and IG fellow!

5 Likes

One way or another…One way or another… Keep on growing DD!!!

4 Likes

An OG and an IG corroboration??? Say it ain’t so
Next we’ll be doing crosses with ILGM. Hehe.

8 Likes

It would be 7 but I wanted to see one would germinate and this is the result approximately 25 days old and first time growing up any BOG gear & male or female it’s gonna either be some amazing flower or some great pollen and any info/tips on growing up BOG’s gear I’d greatly appreciate it but I started out with 5 finger leaves and now it’s got 7 finger leaves and just crazy how big those fan leaves get on pretty much everything of BOG’s I’ve seen!

27 Likes

What a beauty

5 Likes

The more pictures I see the more I hope Doug gets a female and male to create seeds for us. Such beautiful looking plants

7 Likes

So got a waybill for the BMR F1’s so they are on the way. Single BMR now on it’s own in a tent doesn’t seem to mind at all. Onward we go.

36 Likes

One sweet looking plant…still no signs of sex on it?

3 Likes

Thats just what I was gonna ask.

2 Likes

I thought it was female…am I wrong?

2 Likes

15 Likes

In my experience Bogs SB is a slow rooting/vegging plant. And I have (8) Bog LSD plants in which I’ve only determined 1 male & 1 female so far. So yeah, it’s slow on the sex reveal as well.

They all usually have super compact structures. With tight internode spacing. They benefit well from the occasional ‘haircut’

4 Likes

Yeah, I am pretty familiar with BOG’s strains. I am going to top this puppy and start chopping clones. It’s going to used in my next project after I am done with Blue Kush. Are you speaking of Sour Bubble or Sour Blutooth when you say SB?

5 Likes