BOG & Bros Grimm Grow Journal

Thanks man and yea I’m happy with the results I’ve been getting so far. They all seem to be leaning towards a heavy indica to (my guess) a 70/30ish mix based on the growth and leaves so far.

I’ll probably let these veg until the 10 week mark and top them at least once along the way.

4 Likes

Great job & setup :crazy_face: keep it up :+1:

3 Likes

Cinderella xx is some of the most potent cannabis I’ve grown my 1 had zero smell all throughout flowering just bought some more Cinderella xx fem seeds. Your going to love that strain

3 Likes

That’s what I like to hear :+1::+1:

1 Like

I topped 8 plants yesterday right above the 6th node and tucked their fan leaves. The others will get another week or so before getting topped.

I’ll probably be transplanting the 4 fems into 5 gal pots soon and wait for the others to show some preflowers.

I’ve been fighting temperatures in my tent and have my fingers crossed I finally set up some cooling cross ventilation that will help.

11 Likes

So out of the 4 Bog sweet cindy plants I’m seeing one female, one male, and two unknowns. Unfortunately it’s looking like the two healthiest sour boggles might be male as well.

I’m hoping to see something special happen with the 3 sour boggle runts I have but I’m not going to hold my breath.

Here’s a shot of the one female sweet cindy
PXL_20210529_060919926~2

She’s got some potential with nice growth and a solid formation so far

14 Likes

Any ideas about what might be going on here?

The plant is at week 5 in veg under a t5 setup. Temps have been 70 and 84 recently, humidity around 25-50max. I’m using fox farm happy frog and their basic 3 nutes lineup.

3 Likes

Could be a bit of heat stress and or cal mag shortage , over watering also will look similar to that also.

5 Likes

I’m gonna guess heat and some over watering based on your suggestions. Thx for the info :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Here’s everybody at around 6 weeks. So far I’ve hit 5 males and 1 female out of the regular bog seeds I ran. The other four females are fems.

I’ve been having temperature problems the past couple weeks since it’s getting to be 75-90 degrees outside. I’ve got an AC running in the room but it’s not getting into the tent which I’m trying to keep closed.

I tried passive intake first, then a can fan with no luck so it was time to put the t6 big boy in.

Looks like problem solved so far :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Haha that’s funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: your blowing cold air into the tent yes?

2 Likes

Yup, heh. I’ve got my t6 Cloudline on the other side drawing the air in. Passive ventilation was not cutting it.

1 Like

Good :+1: stuff. Hey if it ain’t broken, don’t fix it lol
I like stuff like this.

1 Like

Hey if it’s working run with it.

I was thinking (while high) putting the T6 on top your tent sucking hot air out of the tent while cooler air gets sucked into the flaps on the bottom of the tent. I run a couple tents in the same room that way where I can’t vent outside.

It looks like you got a good thing going though. Nice plants. I have some og BOG’s stuff in rotation

Take care!

1 Like

I’ve got a t6 attached to a carbon filter at the top pulling as an exhaust. The two are both attached to the same controller so they work nicely in tandem.

I realized that ac unit wasn’t going to be able to cool the whole room with a warm tent, but it could cool the tent with the right vent setup.

5 Likes

That’s thinking right there! Suck the cold air directly from the standard window ac you have installed! No modification. Hell, even just adding the ducting from the tent to the ac like that, there should be enough draw from the exhaust fan to pull in some cold air without another fan. Or could use a standard inline fan to pull some.

2 Likes

Round 2 is sprouting. I’ve got 7 BOG LSD and 3 Bros Grimm Rosetta Stone with 100% germ rate in 2 days. One of the LSD beans had a double tap root which was interesting.

I’m soaking 3 top dawg black a5 piff and will be adding a piff coast farms piff s3 clone to that bunch as well.

The rest of the sweet Cindy, sour boggle, and Cinderella xx are in week 6 and growing out nicely.

15 Likes

I switched out the T5 to my veg tent and fired up my luxx 645 in the flower tent. I’ll finish vegging those plants under led until July 1st then flip to flower. The heat issues followed the T5 into the veg tent so now it’s time to brainstorm that issue.

12 Likes

That the sour boggle in the right rear of pic? Thats going to be a keeper male or fem. Looking good brother.

1 Like

The sour boggles are the bottom right, bottom left, and top left corner. They’ve been runts and no sex on any of them yet.

That other dark green one on the right is a cherry pie x bubba Kush fem. This is a pic of her from the breeder (two dogs seeds)

8 Likes