BOG & Bros Grimm Grow Journal

I cut clones for the first time yesterday and they all stayed alive overnight so that’s a start lol. I took an assortment of the Cinderella XX for practice and the BOG Sweet Cindy. I really hope the Sweet Cindy flower is impressive because that plant has been a pleasure to grow.

11 Likes

Cuts are Looking good, now just LITFA until they root. If anything, open up the dome to let them air for a min if there’s lots of condensation. Leaving them too wet can make it take longer to root, and risk mold.

7 Likes

Wise words :+1::+1:

1 Like

My flower tent reorganized and filling up. They’re at around 10 weeks of veg at this point. They’ll get flipped to 12/12 on July 6th

My seedlings for next round ranging from 2 to 4 weeks so far

Finally, my clones for next round and hopefully to find keepers

Enjoy your 4th everyone!

13 Likes

Looks damn good man.

1 Like

Any ideas about the clawing on the two? They’re about 4 weeks in with happy frog and haven’t fed them any nutes until yesterday. I’m leaning towards nitrogen deficiency and pH imbalance that I didn’t notice the first two weeks.

3 Likes

I’m leaning towards needing more Mg

1 Like

I’ve been having that issue in a few plants. I thought my ph was on point but come to realize its been too low.

I did my last big prune today 3 days into flower. There were a lot of suckers I probably should have pruned weeks ago that finally got cut today.

I also topped two of the Black A5 Piff in veg and will be topping the third in a few days. These are ranging from 3 to 5 weeks.

The way my clones are going I should have about 5 ready to plant in solo cups mid next week.

7 Likes

My wife just approved my expanding into a 3’ x 1.5’ closet for my clones :blush: I’m gonna line it with mylar sheets and hang another volt vl1 440w led in there.

Anyone have suggestions for mylar sheets?

4 Likes

All of my clones survived and a few need a transplant tomorrow. I’m also transplanting a couple bubblegum breath into my new area as well.

One LSD is a female and I’m quickly realizing I have a lot less space than I thought I had for this second round lol. I got to 40 plants, with clones, way too quick. I’m thinking of throwing the Rosetta stone into flower early but I need to work out transplanting them first.

3 Likes

I may be more excited about these than yourself (jk). Really though, I’ve been curious about the Top Dawg Piff and was stoked when you picked these up a little while back. Everything looks great. I’ll be following to see how these grow :v:t2:

1 Like

I just topped those and they’re still growing really lanky. I’m thinking I might have to throw them into flower a lot sooner than I thought with their height. Now, fingers crossed for females.

2 Likes

I hear that. I bet they’re going to take off also after the flip! You’ve got a hell of a heady grow going on with these strains.

What’s your plan for that Piff Coast Farms clone? Such a sick haul from that NY conference.

2 Likes

Thanks man, these are the 3 BA5P plants in the front left. They’re on day 30 in veg.

The tallest is running 3" between nodes with an led 6" away from the top. I topped them the other day to slow them down a bit.

Unfortunately, Im still waiting on the pc3 clone from Piff Coast. He was sold out at the event and been busy since. Once I get it I’ll add it to the collection and then go from there. I might not have the space to flower it this fall.

6 Likes

You weren’t exaggerating the stretch. Honestly, another hazy plant in addition to what you already have might give you fits with trying to keep everything under control. As long as you get that cutting eventually, that’s what’s counts. Thanks for sharing more pics👍🏻

2 Likes

For real man I’d love to run some of the black a5. Great choice

2 Likes

Those black A5 sound interesting. Everything I’ve ever had with A5 in the cross became huge almost unmanageable unless flowered from clone. The setup looks great too.

2 Likes

Thanks guys @randomtask @corgitron @anon20530495 I’m excited and have the same size concerns you guys mentioned.

I usually wait to see sex before transplanting, but I’ll be taking a couple clones and transplanting the bigger of the BA5P into a three gallon this Thursday/Friday. Then sometime next week, around ~40 days, that one will go into flower. I’m expecting it to need some training if it turns out to be female.

1 Like

I got a second wind tonight and transplanted the clones that were about 14 days in and showing nice roots. I also took two Black A5 Piff clones from the tallest plant, here’s to hoping they survive and are female :+1::+1: I’ll be setting up a dedicated clone/seedling/early veg closet this weekend.

8 Likes