Bog Bubble open pollination preservation run

First post on this site. This is a Bog Bubble preservation run. Had a couple hiccups happen in the start from a pH problem to a power surge knocking out a light and almost taking out my roi-680. Really in love with the whorled phyllotaxy pheno.

114 Likes

Do they stay that way or change later ?

6 Likes

Pulling up a chair, best of luck with your run. Love anything BOG.

24 Likes

Awesome strain choice! Can’t wait to see it! :+1::+1::+1:

10 Likes

Talkin bout the whorled phyllotaxy?

6 Likes

Yes of course

4 Likes

Every one I ever had grew out of it by mid veg or so

7 Likes

I got one as well growing BOGs Sour Strawberry and it came out smelling like Strawberry Gushers Candy… Keep your phyllotaxy around, it may surprise you. Good luck on your BOG run :wink:

13 Likes

Stays like that. Started out with 3 cotyledons. Second time I’ve seen this. Hoping it’s a male so I can save some pollen. Have a project I’d like to do one day with some other beans with whorled genetics to make a consistent whorled line

10 Likes

These are at 6 weeks

5 Likes

Hoping it’s a male. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Definitely subbed for this one, can never get enough BOG. Good luck to you @Cyr_grow hell of a way to intro yourself to the community! Welcome! :v:t2::heart:

12 Likes

:popcorn: :chair:
:dark_sunglasses:
:robot:

6 Likes

really nice to see, and welcome to og. if you get any extra pollen i wiould love some. either way though nice choice on the strain too

3 Likes

Yessss, SIR!!! Coming in here like the Dells, singing :musical_note: “Stay in my Corner!!!” :musical_keyboard: Gonna hang out 'til the deal is done. Continued success, take care, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: @Dirtron, if that’s “Kettle Corn”, can I hit you up for a coupla Kernels?

12 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Cyr_grow!
Starting out strong with a BOG Bubble preservation run…

Count me in on watching your grow. :call_me_hand:

I will be the guy passing the

8 Likes

Ooo, watching this one from the back corner!
Welcome @Cyr_grow ! You really know how to make an entrance…:v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Had to look this one up, never knew the term…
thanks for teaching me my “something new” for today :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’ll be in the corner if that’s cool :sunglasses:
Welcome to OG!!, Good Vibes :pray:

5 Likes

Not a very common thing to pop up. I plan on making a stable whorled phyllotaxy line one day. Got a good amount of glazed berries f2 (gmo x dj’s blueberry) and blue grease (grease monkey x dj’s blueberry) x glazed berries that has whorled genetics in them. Glazed berries and blue grease are from Blue Star @BeagleZ

9 Likes

Had to come out swinging!!

3 Likes