BOG Grape Punch redemption run

Hey there OGers. I am sure most of you know about the Grape Punch run I did and how the Male Sour Bubble’s hermed. This was unfortunate but in the end got me some great smoke, a few seeds I may play with down the road and a nice bin of bud for hash making. So with that said it is time to try again. I had 4 Grape Punch seeds left so I have started them and got 100% germination so there are 4 seedlings starting out. If all goes well we will get at least a couple females that will be hit with Sour Bubble pollen and will have our own version of Sour Grape. With only 4 plants I am not going to put up a signup until we get to a point where we know this is going to work out but hopefully when this is over I will be able to put up a list so I can share some seeds with you all.
7200dc85a0c3a9bfd769f75680b2b138047d486c_2_375x500 af82d014f42da7a9339307f79bc99f9a76750603_2_500x500

120 Likes

First look at these little ones. One seemed to have an issue opening up the cotyledons but the first true leaves are pushing through. Turned up the light as they are stretching a bit but seem ok.

75 Likes

Yay! So glad you’re doing a grape punch redemption! Always amazing @DougDawson :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope everything aligns to make those sour grape seeds. :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Excited for this Doug!

Really curious about the seedlings in a coffee cup, maybe in another cup, and a coffee filter? Looks cool, and would love to try it.

10 Likes

Thanks bud. I was hesitant since I have 13 new Sour Bubble and 1 revegging but what the heck, might as well go all in. What’s the worst that could happen :slight_smile: ! We thought this run was dead but…

34 Likes

It’s a grow bag in a plastic cup with a paper cup over top to block light :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Perfect! Going to try that next time I start! Thanks!!

7 Likes

Looks awesome Doug, Great Endeavour!

8 Likes

Good luck with the 4 Doug!

6 Likes

Good one brother…
(aww crap, I’m outta likes again)…

5 Likes

Here we go again! Sending good vibes to your garden mate!

:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Well I turned the light up some more as they are still stretching. The one is moving slower than the others but has pushed open with it’s first leaves. 3 out of 4 of them now have the tap root going through the bottom of the grow bag so they appear to be good and strong.

39 Likes

I’ll be here :eyes:

6 Likes

Always good to see you working your magic with these BOG beans brother :clap::grinning:

8 Likes

Love the new avatar @CADMAN
Maybe it’s time I updated mine too.

Love those baby grapes @DougDawson ! They’re starting out in good hands! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

5 Likes

Seeing Mr. BOG standing there so proudly with his Humble smile makes me feel a sense of the past when he gifted me his blue moon rocks and to know they came directly from the man himself.

What ever it takes, how ever long I have to wait , some how some way please
sign me up Mr. @DougDawson :rofl:

10 Likes

Some Fatazz Fuzzy Stems!

3 Likes

Yeeeees! I love these threads :clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Looks like they popped and have started good.

2 Likes