BOG Grape Punch redemption run

Nice and clean, healthy and ready to go to town :partying_face: great job man!

5 Likes

If them Leaves don’t say Indica / BOG Gear :crossed_fingers:

My blue moon rocks had beautiful fat leaves with tints of purplish hues of color …

Fantastic Job @DougDawson

7 Likes

Where do we go on OG to report an assault?? Doug just ran by and grape punched me in the mouth. I want to press charges.

8 Likes

So it’s been a few but here are your Grape Punch doing their thing. They seem happy, just got fed and are growing away.

30 Likes

Lmao I was wondering if I wss the only one who had that happen…they’re looking great @DougDawson and I am just blown away by the way BOG genetics r so consistent happy growing The Doc

5 Likes

Those are looking great @DougDawson . I’ve always loved b.o.g genetics. I hope his son does pick up the torch and carry on his legacy. I’m glad I got his 3 pack special before he passed, but looking back I should of ordered more. Can never go wrong with his gear.

9 Likes

Looking lovely. :black_heart::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes
6 Likes

Man I gotta get online more. I can’t believe I almost missed this ride. I’ll be in the back of the bus just hope it’s just short enough for me to see from back here :rofl:

9 Likes

Plants are looking great! @DougDawson do you transplant the seedlings within that grow bag into the next pot? Or are you removing the soil from the bag then transplant? First time I’ve seen that

7 Likes

The bags go straight into the coco and the roots easily grow through them. Take a look at this. Pic is of a Sour Bubble I transplanted a week and a half ago. Started in one of those bags and as you can see it didn’t bother the roots any. Things make it super simple to get your seedlings started.

24 Likes

They fill those BAgs witth roots super quick tooo! Need to do side by side dare i say twice as fast as a solo cup!?

4 Likes

Really eh, I’m gonna have to get my hands on them. Definitely seems to work great. Plus it’s a little easier to monitor the root development compared to a pot or solo cup

4 Likes

Hey @DougDawson do you have a link or any info on those baby starter bags :+1: plants look perfect :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

6 Likes

Ok, here you go :slight_smile:

You can see the difference in growth :slight_smile:

21 Likes

These are the ones I got, under $17 for 400 of them.

16 Likes

Bought some right after you posted that!!! Think I would rather the next size larger.

11 Likes

They do seem smaller, mine are 26.7D x 21.6W x 6.6H centimeters. As you can see in the pic they basically almost fill the solo cups.

7 Likes

So dissappointed they didnt push that whattya callit… oh yep, metric system here!!! Lol… Ill get it

7 Likes

I like the idea of the bags, much cleaner when you up pot and prevents disrupting the roots trying to dump the seedlings out. :+1:

6 Likes