Bog Seeds Availability Info

Bog Seeds offers direct service through our email bogland72@gmail.com and distributors to meet everyone’s needs for retail, wholesale and bulk medical cannabis seeds.

Let me know how we can help where ever you’re located…

We have established our reputation for quality and reliability since the yr 2000. Please try our delicious bubblegum crosses for sweet and fruity flavors sure to please all.

Our strains resist mold and yield well indoors or outside. Medically potent.

We guarantee free shipping in USA and we also guarantee your satisfaction. BushyOG

65 Likes

Have a list of strains available?

2 Likes

I will get more up here soon…for now please email us at bogland72@gmail.com and just ask for seed info. Thanks, Bog

23 Likes

I’ve tried on a couple occasions,do not ship to Canada was what I was told, honestly I gave up ,I do have some Durban poison hit with your sour life saver pollen ! From brother @cannabissequoia ! Those are going to get popped soon !
Peace and love
Overgrow !

7 Likes

Friends of mine from another forum also tried but also did not send to brazil…

2 Likes

We have these distributors who ship many places…

www.dankseed.store
www.greatlakesgenetics.com

Contact me at bogland72@gmail.com

Bog

22 Likes

My apologies I can only scrape up the money once or twice a year,to actually make a well thought out purchase (until the last second ! ha,shit).I’ll probably go through seedsherenow or great lakes,have heard great things about them !
Peace and love
I’m back in ! I won’t give up so quickly !
Peace and love !
Overgrow !

7 Likes

Hello Bushy @BogSeeds! It is an honor to have you among our Sponsors!

I’ve tried many of your strains during the years and never been disappointed! In every pack, there are incredible phenos to be found!

24 Likes

I’ve still yet to try anything from BOG despite drooling over his pics since original OG days… eventually!

6 Likes

Thanks Lemonade Joe…we appreciate the good word and hope to help. Bog

22 Likes

USA Orders Only FREE Seeds with every

Accept No Substitutes! Our Customers, who live within the usa… Our Distributors ship Overseas for us. Ask
for Our List.

These are REGULAR SEEDS, Not Feminized or Autoflower.
Strains available are:

Blue Moon Rocks
Blue Kush
BOG Bubble
Bogglegum
LSD
LifeSaver
LifeStar…OUT
Sour Boggle
Sour Bubble
Sour Grape
Sour LSD…OUT
Sour LifeSaver
Sour Strawberry
Sour BluTooth NEW
Sweet Cindy
bogland72@gmail.com

Thank you,
Jim (BushyOG)
& Pat (MrsBOG)
BOG SEEDS
FOLLOW US ON Instagram @bogseeds
Watch Videos on YouTube…. BOG SEEDS… BushyOldGrower

19 Likes

Ohhh they have that sour grape. I need that. How’s that smoke @BogSeeds? Anything else you can say about it?

3 Likes

Could anyone help me find somewhere that has Bushys range of seeds that sends to Aus?

5 Likes

Bushy passed away over the weekend
. We’ll have to see how things work out with his business if his wife will continue or not.

1 Like

@Pedro_Bann, I can mail forward to you from the East coast US … if needed.

5 Likes

That might be an idea. I might just wait to see if Pat is going to continue the business and get direct (through you) from her.

I had a look around and couldn’t find much of his range for sale and what there is left is expensive.

Thanks @Northern_Loki

10 Likes

@Pedro_Bann im in the states and I’m willing to help as well. I’m looking to grab a few things from his family or wife or whatever. Have you emailed her (Ms.Pat)? I’m willing to wait a bit but let’s figure something out. Damn I can’t believe he is gone. Smh RIP @BogSeeds

3 Likes

No I haven’t and won’t email until we have heard what Pat is doing. I’m sure she will be overwhelmed with other stuff for quite some time.

5 Likes

I have your # 2, # 6 and # 7 along with a bunch of crosses still

2 Likes

Would love to get my fingers on some. If know anything about heaven stairway. From back in the day. I was there. East coast here. Just let me know @Northern_Loki

1 Like