Bog Seeds Availability Info

I have a seed preservation that I started last night so will have to what. I just plan on growing these for bud. Maybe a few seeds :innocent:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

So I got an email from them saying indeed the 13pk for 108.88 instead of 6pk Sour Blutooth was a mistake. Now they are doing this. The fuck they smoking?

5 Likes

I did receive the 13 pack. I think I was one of the slip ups

1 Like

Glad they took care of you and nice score.

2 Likes

Thirteen pack

2 Likes

They didn’t have enough original stickers to split the packs in half :laughing:

1 Like

I would imagine they didn’t let many go with 13. @corgitron Maybe we should play lotto tonight!

3 Likes

I will be running all the bog gear I have for the community. No worries my good people, seeds will be available!

7 Likes

Damn the seed number switcheroo sounds a little sketchy. Uncharacteristic of SHN’s otherwise pretty spotless reputation it seems like to me

1 Like

That’s a kick in the sack!

4 Likes

Wow. That’s a ball buster. They should have offered you the additional seeds to make up 13 for what you Orginaly paid… not go, ohh that’s for pointing out our mistakes and then jack up the price… WTF

They took care of @OGSince03 and didnt even try to switch it on him from what it said at checkout so everyone got what they intended on paying for. Even if the “normal” price is ridiculous.

2 Likes

wow they are charging way way more than bog ever did, not sure why they think bogs sons beans deserve a premium over bog?

2 Likes

I would think it’s just greed. They are limited at this point so it’s gouge the people time. I can only think BOG would not be happy which makes me sad.

Edit: In all fairness I don’t know what is happening in the background, how these beans are popping up or any other details.

5 Likes

Looks like if you ordered a 13 pack for 108 they honored it. I dont expect an email saying i owe them a hundred.

5 Likes

That’s what I like to see! If you start a seed run in the next few weeks, that’ll be your entry ticket to my LifeSaver seed run. I’m limiting it to members who joined before September 2021 unless they’re the grower for a seed run they’re doing for the community. So if you already have a breeder pack of LifeSaver, you can keep it sealed and just wait for my F2’s. That is, if you’re even interested.

8 Likes

SHN, while reliable and few issues, has always been one of the more greedy middlemen from my perspective. It is also why they are on my list of good vendors but there are more preferable vendors I’d go through first if I can.

11 Likes

Unfortunately I won’t be able to within the next few weeks. I have to finish up the room I am overhauling after a long stent away. I will how ever try to help in any way I can!

1 Like

Just sucks when they got the exclusive on BOG gear right now. No one else to go through.

4 Likes

What do you think happens when 50k is donated.