Bog Seeds Availability Info

Thanks for the laugh.

5 Likes

That sounds great bud, always looking for seeds and stamps :slight_smile: Just PM me for info, many thanks.

3 Likes

I got you on speed dial.

3 Likes

Sour BluTooth seeds looking good and got a TON of pollen stored. BOG and BOG crosses ahoy.

Bout to try to reverse a SBT clone and get some feminized SBT pollen.

15 Likes

Where can you get Bog seeds in the USA

3 Likes

Seedsherenow is the only reliable source I know of.

4 Likes

On you side of the line? Canadian or mine. Sorry. Just doing a lot of reading. It’s seed time for me. I don’t like waiting to late.

2 Likes

It’s in the USA bud.

2 Likes

Thanks brother I thought so. It takes me a minute. Lol.

2 Likes

They got some nice looking stuff. I just checked them out. @DougDawson do you know much about them

2 Likes

From what I understand they are the ones with the rights to BOG seeds so they have been getting BOG drops of seeds. Many folks on this thread have purchased them.

5 Likes

I like it when they have a telephone number. Yeaaaaa thanks Doug as always. Bro hand

2 Likes
3 Likes

Also LSD now. Wonder if these’ll get restocked by jr after making a few extra bucks with auctions.

4 Likes

wow…

6 Likes

Wow that’s getting up there on price .

3 Likes

That’s insane… Glad I grabbed a few packs earlier this year before he started auctioning them

3 Likes

3 packs Lifesaver in stock

6 Likes

And now lifestar. Now that the auctions are over . . . Actually still one going on right now with a $200 bid.

Ridiculous

7 Likes

Figures they keep auctioning off packs of lifestar for over double the value and than release these discontinued beans for their regular price. I don’t think discontinued means what they think it means.

6 Likes