Bog Seeds Availability Info

Come on I’m freakin…are you in the know?

1 Like

Yes I am aware that in December of 20’ bog went on In his journey. I was sad to see him go, but that’s why I tagged the account. Hopefully JR is watching.

1 Like

Is that the original email address :thinking:. Last time I emailed him (RIP). He had just passed :sob:

1 Like

I hope so, so much, unaware he had an account. Very Good.

1 Like

I do believe from what James bean has said. Seeds here now will be the only vendor once JR releases seeds.
Bog Seeds Availability Info

2 Likes

Good to know, Thank You💯

1 Like

As far as I know Seedsherenow is the only place to get BOG beans short of older packs you may find in auction. There are also a number of preservation runs going on at this moment here at OG :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@DougDawson i wander who. Lol that felt like an escalator ride.

Sorry for the old bump, but this made me lol. I’m
So hooked on collecting genetics now and learning about strains. As someone that likes to dive deep on things, researching and gathering seeds and thinking about all the possibilities is a lot of fun.

Anyone need Sour Strawberry?

2 Likes

$400, that’s a rip-off in my eyes.

7 Likes

But it does come with the trading card . . .

3 Likes

Lol, so will my Sour Bubble F2s but they will be free :slight_smile:

Of course they are not BOG but rather reproductions from BOG seeds but still, my card is better :wink: Man I hope BOG Jr. starts doing some work to get the BOG seeds flowing again.

26 Likes

So og bro!!

4 Likes

Huge restock. 25 packs of Sour Bubble listed. Seems to be similar quantities of the others.

https://seedsherenow.com/product-category/breeders/bog-seeds/

5 Likes

That is the so awesome truth!

2 Likes

Amazing purchase!!

3 Likes

Very cool, any of those would be a great addition to anyone’s grow.

3 Likes

Nice, I think BlueMoonRocks is about the only one I am missing and will get one day. There are tons of Sour Blu Tooth floating around here man, should not be hard to find.

1 Like

I feel like your significant other is gonna be lik, Honey why is there a deduction for 500 for BOG beans lol

2 Likes