Bog Seeds Fruit Medley

I am in the process of setting up a few runs of @BogSeeds. I have blue kush, sour strawberry, and sour grapes are on the way. I am running everything from clone. Enough of me talking. Gonna try and let the plants speak for themselves.

40 Likes

Sour Strawberry Number 2

41 Likes

Eyes On Board, Good Grow Ahead Now…

2 Likes

I’m here for the free gypsum. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

**Lawd have mercy, what did I stumble into? I imagine I’ll just grab a seat in that far right corner yonder. BOG AND FRUITY, what can go wrong? Best of success to ya, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Very cool bud. I got some Blue Kush coming and am hoping to make some Sour Grape from my Grape Punch females and Sour Bubble males. Hope all goes well for you, its like a BOG storm on OG lately, so cool.

12 Likes

“The BOG Reign”

3 Likes

That’s what I’m talking bout!!! Let the BOG begin. Fruity is my cup of tea!
I’m here everyday :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

There you grow again!
Watching this. I want to try to run sour strawberry at some point. Don’t know if I could do it justice!

4 Likes

Here watching :eyes:

1 Like

These are going to be flower runs.

Blue Kush showed up with a Ca deficiency. She will need a little attention but i am pretty sure i can get her up to flowering health.

15 Likes

Sour Strawberry.

22 Likes

25 Likes

Good stuff. Interesting.

3 Likes

We are looking at a 2 month veg time on sour strawberry

4 Likes

Looking forward to watching all these bog grows

6 Likes

19 Likes

Why is that after hours of browsing OG, these look ethereal to me, all showing strength in breeding/growing fine azz weed.

1 Like

Im going to nail mine. Got some experience with sour bubble.

6 Likes

16 Likes