BOG Seeds Q & A

Sour Double was my Sb x NYCD from Soma

16 Likes

cool i just grabbed it off seedfinder, whats lineage on sour bubble ?

2 Likes

Sour Bubble was a selection from my Bogbubble which was Dronkers Bubblegum. A rare phenotype isolated 17 years ago has bred all my sour strains. Seems like BubbaKush with a touch of Lime Skunk.

19 Likes

Thank you for your time @BogSeeds! Fascinating read. Will be ordering directly. Jah!
I didnt realize i was responding to a post over a month old! Too high to post!

5 Likes

This looks like a good place to drop this lol
BOGā€™s Blue Kush

@BogSeeds this is a very nice and easy strain to grow. This pheno smells and tastes super floral. A cross between lilac and lavender.

28 Likes

Itā€™s a BMR x Bogbubble making it a sort of double bubblegum/blueberry. We have had high thc testing up around 28%ā€¦

There is a very tight and mostly indica phenotype that is very desiresble. Yours looks pretty tight. Hope u like her.

BushyOG :man_astronaut:

14 Likes

Hello @BogSeeds! It is always nice when yaā€™ll drop in.

5 Likes

It always feels like a honor when you stop in and answer questions and comments. Feel free to stop by the journal and check it out. I started it cracking the Blue kush seeds.
She is truly amazing. Hereā€™s what her clone looks like in the 2nd cycle of my no till pot.

I cut down her mom at day 50 but this time Iā€™m gonna let her go to 55 days and see how she turns out.

11 Likes

BOG SEEDS

BOG SEEDS

BOG SEEDS

Gotta love it!

3 Likes

Itā€™s really a very special strain with great potency and flavor. It is fast flowering but yields may be lower than BlueMoonRocks. I think quality is up though so find that mom and have something unique from back in the day. :sunglasses: BOG

7 Likes

The plants from seed I cut them at 7 weeks. Mainly to test whether running 720nm Ledā€™s as a sleep cycle initiator actually shortened the flowering time as well. They had great flavor and potency, but I still feel 7 weeks was still just too early. So this run with the clone Iā€™m going to take it to the full 8 weeks.

2 Likes

Sounds good to let it go eight weeksā€¦

5 Likes

Merry Christmas @BogSeeds!

Edit: Are you having a nice Christmas? (This is a question and answer thread so i made it a question. Ha! Ha!)

5 Likes

Bogland72@gmail.com for special direct dealsā€¦wholesale or retail bargains now! :sunglasses: Bog

11 Likes

Just ordered a pack of sour strawberry @bogseeds.

8 Likes

Thanks BOG for the seeds.

9 Likes

Letā€™s see you run with these!

Fine looking beans.

99%

6 Likes

Hey @shroomgod, i moved it here to bring closure to the BOG seeds order you made, everything went smooth.

Glad to hear.

HppHrvst

8 Likes

Thanks @MadScientist.

PPā€™d on Saturday received on Wednesday arrived in 2-3 business days 5 days total.

6 Likes

Mr. and Mrs. BOG are the shyte, painless and smooth transactions everytime. Everytime.

God bless their souls.

6 Likes