BOG Seeds Q & A

We always make sure our growers are happy.

Order Bog Seeds at. Bogland72@gmail.com

10 Likes

Iā€™m awaiting for some Sour Lifesaver and am curious about the lineage.

Subcools ā€œBatgirlā€ JCblueberry is an ancestorā€¦his ā€˜Dank 2.0ā€™ book describes a few cuts getting out but he abandoned it due to instability. He writes that it was a Vic High blueberry seed he used. I have read of the DJ Short blueberry being a virtually garaunteed intersex variety. What was your experience with the JCB like and what else would you say about ā€˜batgirlā€™? Thanks.

cannabis.sequoia

1 Like

We used Vic s Blueberry. Bog

4 Likes

Iā€™m confident you are very busy so Iā€™ll try to be efficient :slight_smile:
Is SeedFinder wrong about the B.O.G. Sour Lifesaver parentage?

In the link below I see that TGA used a DJ Short Blueberry F2:

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Batgirl/TGA_Subcool_Seeds/ (Jā€™sCleanerXBb)
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Blueberry/DJ_Short/

Sub wrote (Dank 2.0, p18) that he gave out JacksCleaner X Blueberry ā€œBatgirlā€, ā€œFrosty Bā€, ā€œBerry Whiteā€ cuts and abandoned the cross because of herm instability.

You used the word ā€œweā€ so Iā€™m confused; I assume that if it wasnā€™t up to spec then you wouldnā€™t have used itā€¦ just wonder how youā€™d describe the blueberry cut & what you think of itā€™s influences.

Am I just ignorant? DJ Short & Vic High Blueberry cuts related?

thanks & stay bushy

cannabis.sequoia

5 Likes

I was thinking of my BMR that has Vic s Blueberry in it. Sorry as Lifesaver and Sour Lifesaver do both have JCB from Subcools JCB Seeds. So if he says itā€™s Dj s then Iā€™m sure it is. We never had much problem with nanners on either strain though. BOG

6 Likes

Hey @BogSeeds! Iā€™ve been trying to find info on BMR, Lifesaver and L.S.Dā€¦ Iā€™m trying to find out pheno info for each, how many phenos and rates of occurrence. I want to say I remember there being 4 or 5 phenos on the BMR from when I used to pester you on OG 1 all the time, but Iā€™m not sure. BMR is on my bucket list. Gonna be awhile before I can run any of them but wanting to plan ahead to try and be ready to run a full pheno hunt.

3 Likes

Sent u an email I hope you got describing typesā€¦

Please just email me at bogland72@gmail.com if you need more info. Bog

5 Likes

Hey @BogSeeds Iā€™ve got a question for you.

I currently have Sweet Cindy, Bog Bubble, Blue Moon Rocks and Lifesaver running. I am running under NextLight LEDS in SoHum soil and the ladies love it.

Iā€™m curious if you have ever seen this pheno on your Blue Moon Rocks? I currently have 6 BMRā€™s going and this one in particular is showing purple on the under side of the leaves. Stems and all from the ground up is purple as can be, none of the other BMRā€™s are doing anything of this magnitude so I donā€™t think itā€™s a calmag issue but to someone that didnā€™t know any better it would probably look like one. Hell IDK maybe it is but I sure donā€™t think so.

Hard to see it but the undersides of these leaves are purple.

Itā€™s easier to make it out on this one since the little sugar leaves are twisting over and showing the color.

The smell on this one from a stem rub and a little bit of a bud squish is really wild compared to all the other BMRā€™s that I have going.

Anyhow, I was just hoping you might have some insight.

Thanks man,

fr0g_D

11 Likes

You have a nice one there and yes some do have more color then others. The very dark purple stalked ones are rare and itā€™s not a deficiency. Just a more blueberry Dom phenotype that isnā€™t common. It yields almost as well as the more predominant phenotype with less color. Bog

18 Likes

Thatā€™s excellent customer service right there . Nothing better than the breeder explaining what your experiencing almost instantaneously? 5 stars plus in my book @BogSeeds

10 Likes

Right on man! I have a good clone of this one to keep as a mother. I appreciate the rapid response my friend.

@ShiskaberrySavior Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about! Bog and his Mrs are a class act all the way!

6 Likes

Thanksā€¦we appreciate the good feedbackā€¦ Bog

8 Likes

I took this top shot of the special one.

They are the bushiest little bushes.

15 Likes

It is a nice Bush! Bushy :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hey BOG, I have a quick question. I am currently growing some of your Sour Strawberry which I am super impressed withā€¦ in itā€™s background is a strain called ā€œRazzā€ out of curiosity do you have any other info on this strain?

2 Likes

The Razz was part of the Strawberry Kush clone by Rezdogā€¦and it had these burgundy flowers nobody believed was really itā€™s color because it was so different but it was true. It was named for berry flavor I assume .

The clone also contained strawberry cough and ECSD and it was delicious. By crossing it to my Sour Bubble a tighter bud with higher potency was created and I am very proud of this blend of Rezdog and my genetics. Bog

Seed info at bogland72@gmail.com

17 Likes

this is sour boggle, 3-4 weeks into flower. i really like the one in the close up shot, has exactly the structure i like-stocky, strong branches, and requiring very little training. the other pheno looks like it would do nicely in a sog setup. i found a nice looking male in this group too (RIP little buddy) and used his pollen for my first chuck in years. no qā€™s or aā€™s here, just figured id throw a few pics up for anyone curious about the strain.

18 Likes

I got a new macro lens for the DSLR so I thought I would share a couple shots of my favorite BOG ladies.

Sweet Cindy this pheno has kept tiny leaves and is bulky, plus she wreaks of pink grapefruit candy, I think sheā€™s the keeper.

Blue Moon Rock the ā€œspecialā€ pheno is really showing off lately. Sheā€™s for sure the keeper.

Yaā€™ll be good to one another,

fr0g_D

25 Likes

Yes, she looks good. Bogland72@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hey BOG, what would you say is your most Blueberry strain you offer, and how heavy of an indica is it? Also, how would you describe the blueberry smell? I listened to your Pot Cast episode and I really wanted to try out your Blue Moon Rocks and your Blue Kush!
Thank ya for your help!

• BDGrows
3 Likes