BOG sour bubble, lifesaver, sweet cindy, bog bubble, sour boggle, LSD, Lucky Dog Chem 91 bx3, Jack Herer and SSH crosses and AG seed GDP

I’ve been super excited to get this run going for quite some time now. We got some @BogSeeds, skunkva and @Agseed

Dropped the seeds last night and we are heading off to the races. Into paper towels to germ later tonight…let’s see what kind of germ rates we get!

47 Likes

Man that’s some nice gear you’ve got there. Following along.

4 Likes

I see fire comin’
Excellent taste!!

4 Likes

Great stuff man.

Excited to see how they come along.

Definitely will pull a chair up and watch this one.

Happy Growing!

5 Likes

I’ll be watching this grow with great interest, good luck :four_leaf_clover::+1:

5 Likes

Nice lineup, snagging a spot under the tree to watch the show. Best of luck with your run.

7 Likes

Thanks for checking in guys @Pier_Rat @Skyf @Weednerd.Anthony @buckaroobonsai @DougDawson

This is going to be a fun one!!

4 Likes

I’m watching this one. Interesting lineup.

4 Likes

Whats that vial on the bottom right exactly? NL5 x … 4 x something else?

Best of luck on germination! :muscle:

4 Likes

(NL5xHaze)xSensistar from @ToddMcC at AG seed

2 Likes

Oh what!? You must’ve gotten those a couple years ago! My keeper came from that same pack. I also had a solid, haze leaning, male that i used for a couple years but eventually lost him to a HpLVd infection. I haven’t been able to find any more of those packs since that one month or so that Todd sold them.

Same girl! I still have her too.

I hate to ask this but if you get there and find a male or two I would love a snip or some pollen if you could. If not, no worries at all but :pray: There’s some fantastic things in this line. I made “F2’s”, actually F4’s, that I gave out here a couple years back but really low on them now and would love to make more with a different male.

15 Likes

Yeah those packs were awesome. I am always wishing I had bought 2-3 instead of 1 of everything he releases.

4 Likes

This should be an interesting one! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Great looking plant bro! I would be more than happy to hook you up if I find a male. Todd has some great gear…I’ve got a keeper Durban Poison from his Mel Frank line.

4 Likes

I see ya got room right over there in that far right Corner. Think I’ll hang out there and watch you make a lil magic. Continued success on your project, although we ALL know you’ve got this. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nice choices my friend, I’ll follow along for the journey!

2 Likes

Very nice lineup. Gonna pull a log up to this fire and hang out.

1 Like

42 Hours in and we have the all important Signs of life…

I got so excited about the Sour Bubble that I ended up throwing the rest of the pack down this morning. Fortunately, I’ve got one more pack in the vault

So…here’s where we stand

1 of 6 BOG lifesaver

4 of 13 BOG sour bubble

5 of 5 AG Seed - super lemon haze x jack herer

4 of 10 AG Seed Northern Lights #5 from Greg McAllister

6 of 6 Lucky dog - jack herer x chem91

1 of 2 AG seed - (NL5 x haze x sensistar) x haze

4 of 5 AG seed - Mel Frank GDP

5 of 6 Lucky Dog - Super Silver Haze x Chem91

So less than 48 hours in and we’ve got 30 of 53 cracked. Going to plant the ones that have tails within 24-48 hours.

I can’t wait to see what kind of males and females are going to pop up given these are all regular photoperiods.

I’ve already started clones of some of my favorite mothers to add to the mix for breeding. My favs are Hippie Slayer, White Truffle, Horchata, Kush Mints 11, Burnout Chem, Tahoe OG and RS 11.

This project has been over five years in the making and I’m so stoked to finally be getting it in!!

Thanks for following along on this journey with me OGers!

14 Likes

Well, all the seeds have been planted, and now we shall wait to see how many break the surface.

Hopefully will have some action by the weekend!!

9 Likes

Thats quite the line up!

Lifesaver is one of those lines where there are many different phenos and most are really good, ill be watching.

Out of curiosity, did your bog packs come from a more recent drop?

6 Likes