BOG Sour Bubble

Anyone know of a source for seeds in Canada? I am trying to find Sour Bubble from BOG seeds.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG. I have heard of this amazing strain, lol. Drop by the introduction thread and meet the gang. It will make it much easier to find what you seek once you meet a few folks. :v:

17 Likes

Sorry never ran any bog gear. However he is well respected throughout the community :seedling:

5 Likes

Good luck on your journey finding the sour bubble. Once you become familiar with some people on here, I’m sure theyll shell out some sour bubble for you. It’s around here, just gotta know the right people :wink: @TheGreenBeltGrower

7 Likes

Tony Green just released some sour bubble he worked on for his Valentines day drop as well as some crosses.
They are still avail at a few seed banks. IDK about shipping to Canada. Guess it depends on the seed bank.

5 Likes

I used to be on here all the time back in the day. I totally forget my username now. Once it got shut down I lost everything and only just realized it’s back. My Instagram is @thegreenbeltgrower if anyone wants to follow me

2 Likes

I saw that. I just am not sure about getting that release in Canada. It would actually be my preferred release. Rather than the new seeds on seeds here now

2 Likes

LOL, you could also describe it as a cult following… :laughing: :+1:
(full disclosure) and I’m one of them… :crazy_face:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

We’ll put Gpaw lol👍

2 Likes

Believe glg ships international

1 Like

Cult following without all the cult aspects.

All hail @DougDawson, the bringer of bog preservations!!

3 Likes

Doug and Tony are like, level-32…

2 Likes

Does SHN ship to canada yet? They have SB in stock if so

@DougDawson do you have Instagram or an e-mail? Would love to connect. I’m in Ontario. GTA.

1 Like

I know Doug can speak for himself, but my advice is to slow down with the asking. Hang around, read a bunch on here and get involved in the conversations. I guarantee you if you do that, what you’re looking for will come your way. Welcome to the board…I’m just north of you.

6 Likes

I am on IG as ddawson108 . This was my Sour Bubble run last year if you want to take a peek :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s some solid advice @CanuckistanPete , I am out of likes :frowning:

3 Likes

Haha, my bad. I’ve been around since before this site got shut down. Days of BOG, bubbleman, etc…

3 Likes