BOG Sour Bubble

Round 2 for the no till bed. Going in is some Bog Sour Bubble. No baby making on this one. Trying to get some tattoo work done. I will be making some Sour Blutooth beans on the next round of flower.

48 Likes

Way cool, Sour Bubble is my favorite! Good luck to you!:+1:

10 Likes

Hey man!

I still gotta pop those beans you gifted me a little while back, but I’m thinking in a run or two, they’ll be up next.

Either way good luck I’ll be pulling up a chair.

Peace!

5 Likes

Hear anything BOG is top notch, definitely want to see this one. Got some of that sour strawberry from that giveaway a while back. Curious as to why you left them in the solo cup for this long, controlling growth rate? Fascinating indeed

4 Likes

I run a no till flower bed. So I had to wait for that to be finished up @Dalorean

4 Likes

:green_heart: it!

Nice work on the Solo’s…

Those Sour Bubble, with their prolific root development are going to explode when they hit the no till bed.

Can’t wait for the flower :wilted_flower: show!

I’ll be tagging along :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Awesome! I’m excited to be following along on this one!

6 Likes

Looking good. I really want to grow some sour bubble or any of BOGs gear really. Never grew or smoked any BOG gear, but I read nothing but great things. Good luck.

6 Likes

Giving the girls a few weeks to spread out then it’s flower time

20 Likes

Week 1 of flower in the books

16 Likes

How many plants are in there?

2 Likes
  1. 1 male 6 females. Back left is the male. Plan on just hitting one plant for seeds
4 Likes

Looks good. What size bed is that and how do you water it and what did you fill it with?

2 Likes

I have the same questions lol, especially water with!

3 Likes

It’s a 4x4 bed in a 5x5 tent. I really don’t have to water much. I’ll put a tea/ffj in once a week to feed the soil. There’s a bunch of stuff in there. Alfalfa, kelp, bio live, seabird/bat guano, humic/fulvic, ew castings, beneficial insects, earthworms, cover crop and straw @BlackWaterBudd

3 Likes

This sour bubble is different from the bog bubble that I have?

1 Like

Yes, sour bubble is a phenotype out of bubble that bog selected. Kind of like what dj short did with blueberry/flo/temple flo etc.

1 Like

I have no idea what’s the difference between bubble/sour bubble. That would be a question for @Mithridate @buckaroobonsai @DougDawson

3 Likes

Nice. My setup is similar. I just started to flower my bed also, am a week behind you. I’ll be looking for your grow updates

2 Likes

This is my second run in this bed. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed making the switch over to no-till

3 Likes