Bog sour strawberry seeds

I’m looking for Bog sour strawberry seeds but I’m not sure where to post that. Apologies. Thanks.

1 Like

I moved your thread to the Trading Post section for you. You may want to try posting your request in the trading thread so it get’s more views. :v:

6 Likes

Thanks dawg 🫡

2 Likes

Man I love them only grew one plant can’t wait to grow some more delicious just truly delicious

4 Likes

Soo you know me :slightly_smiling_face:

Low post count/ little participation is throwing me off…

You seem pretty set on sour strawberry.
But can you tell me why sour strawberry?

9 Likes

Someone lit the candle &Incense and drew the pentagram and summoned @Mithridate As long as the incantation isnt NOROB!!NOROB it will summon him everytime.NOROB apparently will bring Boron dude (BTW the messiah has returned and is back on here rejoice !!! See if you can spot him like waldo)

3 Likes

LOL

I really don’t think he’s boron dude… for various reasons…

Even if he was… I would understand if he wanted to smoke something other than Arizona dispensary weed :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

True true ive seen the top of that mountain and some if it is not good.Might as well be smoking Midz But some of our fellow Arizona OGers Toss some fire out.Im telling You i have a feeling that Sulpher Dude is Boron Dude hes a predator posing as a house pet.He goes on these spurts then ducks out the prevailing style in his grammer is almost the same and Its always about Boron

2 Likes

Well… I have nothing against boron dude… he gave me more papers to read than any ass kissers… so the attitude gets a pass for me

6 Likes

Its not just the papers my brochacho It was the joy he brought to all of us

2 Likes

He does have a great sense of humor. I admit its not for everyone. But holy shit… some of his posts are the funniest shit I’ve read on a pot forum.

When he went all norcal coke lord with pics it was top 10 most fun I had on here man.

4 Likes

I’m just a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude. Bog was a legend I hear. His sour strawberry got some high praise in forums forgot which probably this one. It’s just one strain I haven’t been able to find on strainly or other sites. I’m a home grower for personal use. That’s not to say I wouldn’t love to own and run a real grow op if the future is kind to me, but those are my cards as they be.

5 Likes

greatest ruler of the Kingdom of Pontus, please hear my request, m’sir

4 Likes

Alright, I’ll help you out.

Send me a pm with your details, I’ll take care of it some time this week.

Cheers

7 Likes

I just soaked some sour strawberry x buddah Tahoe from a trade. We shall see

Thank you so much!! 🫶

2 Likes

Hey everybody, I’m looking for some BOG’s Sour Strawberry beans, anybody knows where I can find them or is willing to sell them ?

Cheers