BOG SourGrape/SourBluTooth Top Secret: UFO landing site

@Dirtron prepare yourself, first sketch should be ready by this weekend.
@WeTokeChronic Amazing grow! Thank you.
@Derpterps I got the SBT as A freebie before, from start to finished… very impressive, it was to date the only plant I’ve ever grown that I didn’t share the flowers with anyone. The flavor is so amazing, changes during exhale.
@beacher your quest is over, that perfect strain you’ve been seeking for so long… it’s right here. :sunglasses:

BOG Sour BluTooth Veg. Observation: Terra Revolution 05
Humidity: 80% still raining
Ambient Cab Temp: 81F
Plant leaf Temp: 78F
Grow light Power increased to 40%

All seedlings receive 1/4 cup of distilled water: pH 7.0, the water is shaken vigorously for several seconds and then poured on immediately. This ensures maximum amount of oxygen is in the water. The SBT’s are moving fast, butt… it’s still boring.

14 Likes

I am preparing to be blown away!!!

Data log: ZeroDay-3645
Neural circuitry set to “boost”.
Magnet-tronic boots set to “anchor”.
Satellite communication dish deployed, ready to receive, set to “2-way comms”.

4 Likes

It looks like THE ONE lol

2 Likes

@Dirtron i’ll be adding the three lights, background circuits and color for your next avatar update.
@beacher i’ve been searching for THE ONE for 35 years… Trichome farmer secret: There is no One perfect strain to everyone, being human means, never satisfied for more than a tick of the tock on the grow clock.

BOG Sour BluTooth Veg. Observation: Terra Revolution 09
Humidity: 60% Flux caused by AC adjustments
Ambient Cab Temp: 85F
Plant leaf Temp: 81F
Grow light power 60%

Gardeners Log: The cab requires constant attention until reaching 100% power on grow light #1: ViparSpectra 1000w LED. Cab temp goes up as the light power goes up, AC temp has to be adjusted to match. The fabric pots are evaporating water instead of holding it, also having to adjust watering schedule.

BOGSeeds garden journal arrived, good quality. Very pleased the proceeds goto Mrs. BOG, thank you Shirtsherenow.

12 Likes

Nice table, plants are looking good too :+1:

1 Like

TI-99/4A
Home Computer
Ready-Press any key to begin
Load “assembly language” where is the any key? :rofl:

BOG Sour BluTooth Veg. Observation: Terra Revolution 12
Humidity: 80%
Ambient Cab Temp: 83F
Plant leaf Temp: 80F
Grow light power 100%

Gardeners Log: 24 hour test @ 100% grow light speed: successful, constant temperature and humidity maintained. Two revs. Ago three seedlings feel over from lack of water, the soil was leaching the water from the Pete pellets where the main rooting was taking place. Added one half liter to each pot as a soak down for all plants.

Launch drone for fly over…

Turned to watering be weight, feels heavy I don’t add water, feels light… add water.

@Derpterps Thank you, I Love those tables… repairing the large one, had the kids over during the storm and all 4 of them sat on it at once other family was here too. I got to hang out with my granddaughter so I didn’t complain.

Gotta fly, be good to yourself OG’s.

If your wondering why I am keeping track of ambient and leaf temp… Please see Mr. Sparkles, higher temps for LED lights.

14 Likes

@Heliosphear ,

Love the OG spirit my sketchy ( in the best, artistic sense) friend. Only 2 grows since back in the saddle, but of the three strains I’ve grown, BOG SBT is by far the medical champ!!! I have Sour Bubble seeds from the Flying Nun last October…PM me!

5 Likes

Squatch! @Sasquatch good to see you my friend, I agree 100% BOG SBT is a medical champion. It’s be a long time old school, I still go back to those days when BOG lived in a cave on that Montana mountain. When I saw your post I immediately came up with a new idea for a sketch, Thank you for your support of BOG seeds and the flying nun. Thank you for being a awesome OG.

Picture used for eye’s: BOG SBT

18 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear, I am doing a BOG run in Sept, you ok with me taking that drawing and sticking it in my tent? It will likely end up on posts when I update so I wanted to ask first?

4 Likes

Please do use any picture you like, I should be done with the shading by Sept. Thank you for asking, just in case no one else tells you today… I think you are a excellent OG.

7 Likes

Thanks and I appreciate the OK for the art. Not sure which strain I am going to go with as I have been accumulating a number of them but the drawing will keep them company :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the smile on my face right now. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

“Where’s the any key???”

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Plants look fantastic, off to a successful launch, maintaining air speed quite well (did i do good??)

3 Likes

Welcome @Dalorean :joy: your in the pipe 5x5 at 1.21 jiggawatts!

@Sasquatch 2 outta 2 bigfoots agree…

12 Likes

I’ll take seeds and stickers !!!

@Zombie420 there are no seeds and definitely no stickers available. The SBT seeds that I create will be given to OG’s who can not afford high price genetics to start medical cannabis grows. More importantly… I’m only looking to make 75-100 seeds, OG’s that will receive said seeds have already been selected. This is my way of supporting BOGseeds and getting the word out about how good genetic starts provide better yields with less problems. Your not on the list of OG’s with med canna needs.

@Sasquatch Thank you for the offer, I’m waiting for BOG jr. and JB to bring new fresh seeds to market with BOGseeds outstanding genetics. I’m hoping SBT is on the way along with all the others, if not I have a back-up plan.

8 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear , just a quick question as I am an OG user who uses for medical purposes. Not looking for seeds but rather knowledge. I have been hunting down BOG seeds as he is a legendary breeder and have only heard good things about his genetics. What do you think are the best strains for back pain? I have some Sweet Cindy, SBT, LifeSaver, LSD, Bogglegum, Grape Punch and possibly a couple others at this point. I have some SBT pollen in the freezer and just got my medical grow license to go with the prescription I have had for years so now I have gone from a 4 plant limit to 29 plant limit. Been trying to decide which strain/strains to go with in Sept so any input would be greatly appreciated.

On a separate note thanks for making and spreading them seeds to those in need. That is really cool of you. As I mentioned, I am not in need of them, just any knowledge on the strains and their effects you are willing to share.
Thanks
Doug

5 Likes

@DougDawson i find you to be a honorable OG, Thank you for your kind words. Indica in general is recommended for back pain, there are several reason for back pain as I’m sure you are aware. My back pain is caused by continuous over use during my careers like being a TIG welder for a art foundry, marble and granite masonry and fabricator all took an extreme toll on me. The SBT is sativa dominant and gets tall if allowed, as seen here:

The sour grape worked great for my back pain, might not be the same for you. About 80% of the people I attend PTSD meetings with are veterans with several forms of pain, each of us look for entourage that works for the individual user. I like a good 50/50 hybrid like harlequin, when I mixed sour grape and SBT it strengthened the indica pain blocking and provided a sativa cerebral happiness. Now for my opinion on which BOG seeds would be best for your med needs… all of them. :sunglasses: I will definitely be in attendance at your BOG grow, keep being awesome.

5 Likes

Forgive me for piping in but it’s great to meet another tig welder! Sounds like you got a much better line of clean work! I’m in a damn ship yard pipe welding copper nickel, stainless and carbon in the worst imaginable positions crawling around in tight places. Ever done shipyard work before?

1 Like

Thanks so much bud. I will debate this in my head till the time comes but likely end up dropping a few strains. Can’t wait to get some great genetics into coco. Been so exited to try some of BOG’s gear, going to be fun.

2 Likes