BOG SourGrape/SourBluTooth Top Secret: UFO landing site

BOG SBT #2 at 3 weeks flowering

21 Likes

Enjoying watching this run. Plants are flawless and the sketches add character to the thread✌🏻

4 Likes

Looking great @Heliosphearre doing Bog proud with these :clap: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you @anon20530495 . The very best thing about growing great genetics is… all a OG has to do is keep the balance and the plant’s do all the work. :sunglasses:

Thank you @Stevie1durr

I’m outta likes and been smokin Dutch Hawaiian mixed with Kitchen Sink and 9lb hammer… time for some music. Have a great Friday!

6 Likes

Coming down to the money end of the season, nice shine on those leaves

Healthy as cuz, rippers

3 Likes

BOG sour strawberry preservation by @CADMAN seeing is believing.

@FattyRoots Thank you, looking forward to your move to Mexico.

5 Likes

Thank you @corgitron for the 411

7 Likes

SBT’s 5 weeks flowering

14 Likes

BOG SBT from 2020

12 Likes

The BOG SBT’s are doing great, filling in between the nodes.

18 Likes

Wow, you are going to have some clubs there when you are done, you are killing it bud. Way to go.

5 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson back up seeds for your own BOG SBT grow will remain on stand by. We are in this together, I’m rooting for yah.

Extra Special Thank you to @Derpterps the BOG LSD and Grape Punch are my next grow.

13 Likes

Wow brother, many thanks.

4 Likes

If you would like to read Bonanza Of Green it is available for free in digital format to read or download.

It’s a good read, tells the true story as written by Mr and Mrs BOG

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: Keep me updated!

2 Likes

Bonanza of Green is a great book. I downloaded it and printed it so I could have a hard copy. I noticed that Seedsherenow shows 3 strains as retired so I am now on the hunt for original seeds to reproduce of these strains. If anyone happens to have a line on some let me know.

3 Likes

100% fer shur!

@DougDawson I’m sure you’ll find what your looking for.

BOG SBT’s draining their leaves.

Stay Frosty. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Thats so beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve been gone for far far too long. I left 1.0 and never felt at home on the other Forums. ICM and RIU held me over for a while but this was home. I remember when he was working the Blue Moon Rocks… Sad to say upon my return I find out that two legends left us in the same year.smh. Being in a red tape state I managed to pick some Sweet Cindy and LifeSaver on my last order from SHN. Crazy how far things have come, I’m still use to the Doc or single seed center to name a couple. Glad to see we can operate in the US! Sour Grape and Sour LifeSaver will be added for my next order just to make sure I can reseed if need to. I hope things pull through! Keep up the good work! +Rep

4 Likes

@Canofbusjoe Thank you OG

You have awesome grow pics

@OGSince03 Welcome back, I joined in 2018. Old school since 2002 OG as Atmosphear, searchable on ICG. Good to see you, what was your old school handle? Before OG I was growing on Hempcultivation dot com.

Two BOG SBT’s don’t look or smell the same. First one looks and smells like the SBT I grew in 2020.

Second looks and smells like Sweet Cindy

13 Likes