BOG SourGrape/SourBluTooth Top Secret: UFO landing site

14 Likes

14 Likes

Long story short, tough times ahead and behind. The sour grape is fantastic and when mixed with pineapple, it’s a fruit punched to the head and body. The sour blue tooth is outstanding and I highly recommend it.
Seeyah when I seeyah, be good to yourself.

17 Likes

Sour punch is a descendent of my favorite BOG strain- GRAPE PUNCH - strong ass indica high with major couch lock

5 Likes

Looks awesome! My BOG Sour Bluetooth is just short of 5 weeks old, my BOG LSD just germinated. Loving ur pics!!!

2 Likes

First time I grew Grape Punch! Lol it’s still one of the strongest indicas I’ve ever grown! Grew it DWC though! It loved the DWC

4 Likes

are those plants all the same genetics?? tall skinny on the left, squat in the middle

2 Likes

Did you ever wonder what it would be like to meet BOG? To know the legendary… OG

To: Flying Nunn, my heart is broken for the loss of your lifetime love.

19 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing this grow, your artwork and storytelling is awesome! So fun!
What a great tribute to BOG. RIP

4 Likes

The more I looked at Bog artwork for his seeds the more I love it. It it a little whacky and fun. It seemed almost meant to be :wink:

3 Likes

All call! Trichome gardener alert!
B. O. G. Seeds last grow lives!

3 Likes

Mrs. BOG fundraiser The goal was met and still Trichome Farmers and gardeners are giving from the heart.

1 Like

Nice show, those indoor plants really filled out nicely. Is that the sour grape? Hows the smoke?

Love the drawings as always :smile_cat:

1 Like

The sour grape was just as good if not a little better than when I grew as a tester for BOG at the turn of the millennium, OG was as it is now… at the forefront, a place to meet and greet, have seat and converse with likeminded Trichome farmers and gardeners. Together we show what can be done when the most incredible seeds in the world are available to everyone.

Thank you for your kind words my friend.

3 Likes

72 hours

7 Likes

Long ago in a garden far away, a bushy old grower began a quest to make excellent genetics available for medical cannabis users to grow for themselves and become self sufficient. Now there are thousands upon thousands of crosses with millions of seed and varieties available for the masses. The latest and greatest strains have prices far beyond what the average OG has to spend, the worst part… at least fifty percent or more of them will never be grown. In the future I will be giving away 90% of the end result of this Legacy BOG Sour BluTooth seed run to OG’s.

Seeyah when I seeyah, be good to yourself.

15 Likes

Be watching….got a few of these SBT to run. BOG talked a lot about this one before he passed.

2 Likes

Taking a spot in the treeline.

2 Likes

Left: sour BluTooth right: sour grape

@Hydro-420 I agree, BOG and I had spoken by email about the SBT being a incredible triple cross. Thank you for your support and dropping in to watch.
@corgitron Thank you for your support, please say hello to our guardian owl in the tree line. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Who? Hahahahaha sorry I’m strapped with really bad jokes.does he know how many hits to get to the center of a Tootsie pop?

4 Likes