BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run completed

Seems like a good sign… they’re all going to explode!!!

Success in this hunt brother!!!

4 Likes

Its a pleasure cultivate some cannabis bog strains of you mr. @DougDawson
I have a sour grape here waiting. Maybe i ll grow here sour grape and sour cindy for sure!
Why not ?
Good idea!

3 Likes

@DougDawson seeing the forum posts…

ezgif.com-resize

13 Likes

Remember fellas!

13 Likes

That’s a super bummer about the “monitor”! I’ve been doing the same thing for years. Upgrade the TV, so the old one turns into the new monitor.

Seeds are coming along great :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Yeah, a bit of a bummer but still a small matter. I have a few in my closet that I repaired so in the end it will free up some space for me, lol.

6 Likes

Nothing better than some forced de-cluttering!

1 Like

@DougDawson with yet ANOTHER BOG strain, how cool!!! Seeing as I took a hiatus for a bit, it’s nice to see some old genetics being saved and passed out for the world to enjoy!!!
Looking forward to seeing another good seed run for ya!!!

2 Likes

Good luck on this one @DougDawson. I love your love of BOG gear. It’s a real tribute to him.

2 Likes

Orrrr… A new OLED :wink:. Gor a LG C1 after my plasma blew… Omg is all I gotta say :ok_hand:

1 Like

Lol, I cannot justify spending money on a TV to use as a monitor for a PC I use for 1/2 hour a day while I get ready for work. Especially when I have a bunch lying around needing a home. These are just in my office. They are hospital grade tvs with a ridiculously good viewing angle.

23 Likes

Awesome bro @DougDawson !:boom:
Another wonderful preservation run.
You sure make BOG proud! :green_heart:
Wishing you the best always. :fire:

Sorry to learn about your monitor.

2 Likes

Plasma….I sure do love the “blacks” with a plasma tube. Heavy AF though…. Good luck here Doug. You and BOGs genetics have a good thing going. Enjoying the show.

3 Likes

Well alrighty then
Damn here we go again, hell yea hope it is not a nail bitter like the last seed run. My nerves couldn’t take another roller coaster ride like that again​:grinning::grinning::grinning:.

Good luck @DougDawson on your grow, got a seat on the front row. Glad to see the seeds in soak are cooperating got a show who’s boss like this guy
images (17)

1 Like

Lol, the Big Boss Man. :rofl:

1 Like

If you have this badge you either need to have it in your title or add it after your name. If it doesn’t show you will get knocked out of that run. Also, You must sign up in TL3 first unless it is full. Than you can sign up in TL2. The last 2 sign ups were used as transition runs.
Thank You!
:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

Yes @G-paS , it’s all in the “How do I sign up for a co-op” doc. It is also posted in my OP to read that doc before signing up. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now back to the BOG. Here is a pic BOG posted on Grow Diaries for Sweet and Sour Cindy.

62 Likes

Yep, just clarifying what you posted.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Animated_rainbow_pattern_from_marijuana_leaf sipsom SorrowfulTeemingFluke-size_restricted

hey @DougDawson I’m here on the Brazilian coast like Homer in this topic…hahaha have a good journey friend, may the green force be with you!

14 Likes