BOG's Bogglegum + Sour Boggle + Sour Grape - Auction

BOG’s Bogglegum + Sour Boggle + Sour Grape 5 seeds of each, and also a 5 pack of Cali Kush Farms Genetics “King Mamba” as a BONUS for the purchase.

Starting Bid $40 - Minimum increment $10 - Ends on Sunday 15th @ 10pm EST.

Rules:

• You MUST tag the person you outbid.
  • Payment expected no later than 24 hours after winning.
  • Last minute bids will trigger an immediate 15 minute grace period for previous two bidders.
  • Paypal only, friends and family, nothing related to seeds, only your OG username.
  • PM all questions, please use this thread only for bidding.
  • Shipping is $10 anywhere in the world, certified with signature and tracking,
    but other than that i cannot offer returns or replacements.
  • Have fun while bidding!

Thanks Gang and good luck to all.

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

May we ask if the proceeds will benefit OG patreon, your kids college fund, a case of LITFA, a burrito, or what…? (I’m a non-bidder fwiw). :slight_smile:

:peace: :money_with_wings: :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Those descriptions on the bags are funny: “tasty bush” “almost no odor” lol

2 Likes

Where’s @Northern_Loki he will probably win lol . . .I shouldn’t but. . . .I’ll start it . . . Put me down for $40

5 Likes

So are those reg or fems bro? @MadScientist

1 Like

All four packs are regulars bro!

That Cali Kush Farms Genetics is worth the $40 alone!

1 Like

Woo! Perfect. . . And ya I was just checking those out!

1 Like

Haha, I’m out my friend. Cash flow can’t support my habit at the moment! Go, Hoodini, go!

2 Likes

jk i just seen the 10 increments

Sweet I’ve been wanting to tryout some BOG genetic. Plus i couldn’t pass up that “high yielding & tasty bush” now could I? Lol and the bogglegum should be prefect for the old lady!

4 Likes

So it’s the big day guys!! Anybody going to bid? Or do I get all the beans? Hahahahahahahaha mine mine mine mine. . . @MadScientist if I win I will have to go put money on my PayPal today but I’m good for it. . .:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Don’t even worry about it man! And thanks for bidding, but
i guess Overgrow might not be the right place to do this at… LOL

2 Likes

I feel you completely. . . We can cancel the bid that’s fine with me. . . Don’t want anyone mad or upset or anything thing like that bro. . . You know me I go with the flow haha

If you do not want the seeds i can keep them, it’s no problem. Just say the word!

And remember that BIRD is the word!

Sci :robot:

2 Likes

BOG :us: :alien: is a trip and SUPER COOL! A legend of a man picked up some interstellar gear from him in 2013 at the SF Cup when we drove up from the SFV and I helped Swerve at his massive booth. My all time favorite BOG strain is Sour :strawberry: :100::ok_hand:

6 Likes

@Hoodini wins! Thanks for bidding bro.

1 Like

Wooooooo.!!! I’ll go put money on my PayPal today brother and send you everything. $50 total correct?

1 Like

Yes sir! And happy growing bro!?

1 Like

Congratulations to both of you.

5 Likes