Boiler's Highmac search

Been meaning to get more active here but life is busy and I’ve yet to figure out how to do overgrow from my phone. Today I got the big POSITIVE on my covid19 test so I’ll be sitting here a while.

Bought Highmac seeds from sunken treasure seeds a while back and it’s gotta be good with such fancy packaging right? (High school sweetheart x MAC 1 hybrid) I’m spending my winter mother hunting and this is first up. I’ll hopefully follow with Trench Buddy and Studio 54 both from the Michigan Medical Marijuana Seed club and bred for my shitty weather.
These were dropped in water with Superthrive on Nov 7, 2020 and they’re taking off like a rocket.
I’m growing in Canna brand Bio Terra with some perlite and using Bio Canna’s complete organic line (Bio Vega, Bio Flores, Bio Boost & Bio Rhizotonic, I’m also feeding Power SI original and then bloom for silica). This is my first planned indoor grow, in the past I started my babies in a mother tent and then moved them outdoors at Memorial Day. It’s been today days since I’ve learned how to share my pics from my phone to google and back down to my PC so wish me luck.
Fancy seed packaging:

9 days old including soak, these are insane seeds. You can see a “normal” Mandarin Cookies in the top right corner that’s 10 days older.

Whole setup at day 13 since soaking I already had to transplant. Plan on taking them into my 9x5 gorilla under HPS lights after they get topped and cloned first.

10 Likes

Hope you stay well covid is 99% recovery now

3 Likes

Bummer about the test results. I hope you don’t get any bad symptoms.

It’s too bad plants don’t grow faster when you’re bored. I’d have grown so many plants this year… :joy:

5 Likes

My neighbor is my age 65, he got it and said it did almost nothing, hope you do the same!

2 Likes

I spent time looking really close at these seedlings last night. I’m curious to hear back from more experienced growers and breeders. I’ve read on F0 - F9 seed generations and think I understand it or I’m at the peak of the Dunning-Kruger curve and am totally ignorant? I’m noticing with these high end seeds that all 3 are nearly identical. They have the exact same number of nodes, nearly identical leaf structures, and are the same height within a few cm (the shorter looking one I buried deeper). Is this a simple random luck of the draw or is it confirmation of superior seed stock and breeding?

2 Likes

Grow update: have a new friend to welcome to the world. Buddy grew a killer blue dream pheno this summer and I found the only seed. She’s just learning to stand now.

Mom

Highmacs are all right at 3 weeks old and between 6-7” tall. Same node count (5) and leaf structure on all three. They’re loving their feeding schedule so far with full bio canna line plus monosilic acid (power si)

Health update: I’ve been very lucky. Minor congestion, still no taste or smell (wife did her first thanksgiving dinner :rofl:), wife, son and neighbor that I helped move all negative tests. I can see how this could be bad. I’m healthy and low symptoms and still sleeping 14 hours per day.

1 Like