BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I have one growing as we speak, smells fruity to the touch.
Colas are stacking nicely, but not filling out very big, still 3 weeks out or so.
I like amber, I hope it keeps this smell and flavor.

3 Likes

I thought it was my old eyes LOL
Keep up the Great Job,

1 Like

I’m an amber lover myself :wink:. I hope you get much better representations . I’m sure you will, I guess we can’t like them all right. I would have preferred fruity over that musk. :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

Lol you’re all good, thank you :pray:t3:
Btw I’m out of likes for 19 minutes

7 Likes

Really starting to see a few definitive unique phenotypes here the more I observe. Just by the serrations/leaf shape alone it’s quite clear but there’s a few that just want to purple up no matter what as well. I was hoping for a black pheno in here and I’m starting to think we got her. :wink: this excites me :grinning:

22 Likes

Are you going to do an open pollination style on one reversed female?
@TopShelfTrees1

1 Like

BOO picking up the pace and adjusting well to the new shoes! Loving the looks of several of these. A few still not back at 100% but they are getting there. Added some roots exelurator last couple of feeds.

49 Likes

Going to reverse a few and hope they give up pollen, if not I’ll extract pollen from the reversed plants by busting up the material on a screen and getting as much pollen as possible then sprinkling it manually.

13 Likes

Hey Top. Good morning. Did you ever hit up your neighbor for somma dat skunk :skunk:?

1 Like

Several unique leaf shapes and sizes.

41 Likes

Good morning @Smooth no not yet actually, thanks for reminding me!

2 Likes

You mentioned that if something is feminized it doesn’t qualify for a coop run, I’m just curious why that is?

1 Like

Tbh I’m not even sure…. I’ll have to look into that now that you mention it

2 Likes

I was having trouble getting viable pollen from some reversed SSDD’s, and Useful said he had the same problem with the BOO’s. He said he finally ended up running the male flowers through a grinder, and got enough. It didn’t work for me, but there could have been other factors. Might be another tack for you. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Exactly where I learned that from. He also took them and ground them up on a screen then picking out the plant matter etc. that makes it through. From the videos it was a complete mess but instantly came to mind when planning this. He was adamant that I must scuff my Boo also, I forgot this time but all went well. Really hoping I can do him proud on this it means so much to me. Truly. Thanks for the advice, I was actually contemplating a coffee grinder as well

14 Likes

You got this bro! :slightly_smiling_face:
Have you looked into a pollen shaker?

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1
Made a new Label for you
Made it better

16 Likes

LOL!! Imagine being able to find tiny orange bags that could hold 10 seeds…omg…would be awesome!!!

3 Likes

No I have not…. Great idea though :thinking: @blowdout2269

@STIGGY i love it! And second @Tappy sentiment. Those would be the most epic seed containers/distribution method of all time! :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

I will try and reduce the glare

4 Likes