BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

I did use the stainless whisk…. Appears it didn’t mess anything up though, thank god . I forgot about those warnings too, you are right. But I don’t see the warnings come up anymore really so maybe it’s just an old wives tale…… :thinking: or I just got lucky :open_mouth:‍:dash:

3 Likes

I thought it was just microbes etc that didn’t like metal and of course you must always stir clockwise so as not to confuse them
: )

7 Likes

Do you stir counter-clockwise if you’re south of the equator?

4 Likes

Yes. Stir counter-clockwise twice. At the exact same time. :crazy_face: :frog: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’ve just been trying yo have a look into this, as I’m about to make some of my own STS in the coming weeks.
I came across this article about the contamination rates of PTFE covered magnetic stir bars. It appears nothing is safe!

https://www.science.org/content/blog-post/stirring-bar-contamination
:v:

2 Likes

And now I’m down the rabbit hole!

Just reading about ‘Einstein’s tea leaf paradox’ and how stirring solutions doesn’t actually give and even dispersion rate.

:v:

6 Likes
2 Likes

Well that settles it, I need to find my magnetic glass stirrer. Just glad it worked still.

1 Like

Despite the burnt leaves etc. the sacs are developing nicely.

30 Likes

Definitely got my “black” pheno in there! Stoked to have this one back in my stable

45 Likes

IMG_6056
More budshots, the one monster up front was the only that truly stretched the entirety, also has a real meaty stemrub like roast beef or something, very unique, may end up with some big old donkey ducks on that one :crossed_fingers:t3:

37 Likes

Defoliation will take place this evening as last night I had a vicious migraine and missed my window, I suppose one day won’t hurt anyway.

11 Likes

Just awesome man. Looking great in there.

3 Likes

Looking great. I imagine an orange fuel funk permeates the area!

5 Likes

Shes very nice looking! They all look great, Awesome work brother!

2 Likes

Top notch! :+1 That last pic is very nice.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! I forgot how photogenic she is, one of those plants that when you are within range of the sweet spot just throws down with ease. But even with my hiccups etc. early on she has been a great strain.
@Emeraldgreen that does about sum it up when you crack the tent, there’s a few with very unique terp profiles on the stem rubs but overall there is an orange gas that is really potent! That stuff that lingers on your fingers two hours or more after a stemrub

12 Likes

You gonna keep the black pheno and work it a bit?

2 Likes

Haven’t decided 100% yet, I lost some cuts when the one shelf dumped the cups on it and I didn’t notice for a day :man_facepalming:t2:, but regardless I can reveg if it’s one of the ones I lost, most likely will as I enjoyed it so much as did Lester (my PIC “partner in crime”)

6 Likes

I hear ya, I’m a sucker for the black plants have a few deadpanhead peach packs I need to run since he said there’s high frequency of black plants with peach smell

4 Likes